🔹Sunday morning🔹

*It's Sunday means Holiday so waking up late and just enjoying whole day with family is something they do every weekend. But our cute kids of house have another plan for today to piss off everyone. Let's see👀~*

Jisoo:- Chim chim don't run or else we will get caught
Jm:- *giggles* Sowwy noona minnie won't make noise pwomise
*Jisoo nodded and then they both opened door of backyard and started to play. After being tired they sat on floor and started to think what to do just then jisoo screamed making Jm flinch*
Jisoo:- IDEA
Jm:- *flinched* N-noona?
Jisoo:- *giggles* Sowwy chimmy but I have an idea
Jm:- *doe eyes* what noona?
*Jisoo told him her mischievous plan and wiggled her eyebrows but Jm gasped*
Jm:- *gasp* Noona nwo minnie will get puni'ment
Jisoo:- *shaking her head* Offo you scaredy cat nothing will happen let's do it na pwease do you want to make your noona sad?
Jm:- umm o-ok?
*he more likely asked. Jisoo patted his head and then went inside to bring their cats who were sleeping peacefully. Jm giggled and took the cat in his hands and started to rub his back as that cat again closed her eyes. Jisoo facepalmed and said*
Jisoo:- Did you forgot what we are supposed to do?
*Jm pouted*
Jisoo:- Fine I'll do it you stay here and play with this kitten
*Jm giggled and sat on ground. Jisoo opened the gate of backyard but she gasped as all 3 cats ran outside. She mentally slapped herself and looked behind but sighed in relief as jimin didn't noticed what has happened. Jisoo went out to find the cats but they were long gone. She pouted sadly and came back going straight to her room. Jm got bored so he looked for his noona but she didn't came out of room. Jimin huffed and again came to backyard while pouting. He saw there were tangerines on tree. He giggled and started to climb on tree. After plucking one he tried to eat but flinched when he heard the yell*
Tae:- KIM JIMIN!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?
*Jm gulped and tried to hide but tae already saw him. Jm looked at tae with doe eyes and pout*

Tae:- Come down jiminJm:- *shookig his head* You bill punish minnieTae:- *sigh* I won't okay? Come Jm:- *pout* Promise? Tae:- promise my mochi now come fast dadda wants a hug*Jm giggled and started to come down

Jm:- *shookig his head* You bill punish minnie
Tae:- *sigh* I won't okay? Come
Jm:- *pout* Promise?
Tae:- promise my mochi now come fast dadda wants a hug
*Jm giggled and started to come down. But he couldn't hold the branch tightly due to tangerine in his hands. Which caused him to fall down. He closed his eyes ready to feel the pain but instead he got lifted in air. He saw his dadda holding him with worried look*
Tae:- Are you fine baby?
Jm:- *giggle* yes dadda minnie fine
*Tae smiled and spinned him making jimin giggle loudly*
Jm:- Dadda look
*he said pointing upwards in sky*
Jm:- *shiny eyes* Aeropwane
Tae:- *chuckle* Yes baby aeroplane
Jm:- *hugging him* me want to drive aeroplane
*Tae laughed and nodded before going inside with jm in his arms*

Yg:- Where are our cats?
Hobi:- They must be sleeping somewhere in house let them be
Yg:- but--
Jm:- MORNING APPAA
Yg:- Morning baby chick you are looking so energetic hmm
*he said while booping their nose making jimin giggle*
Jm:- Minnie was playing with koya {their kitten} and then after getting bored minnie climbed on tree and plucked this
*he said while showing the tangerine. Yg chuckled and kissed his cheeks. Soon everyone came downstairs and started eating their breakfast*
Rm:- *while eating* Where are our other cats I only saw koya since I woke up
*jisoo choked on her food. Tae started patting her back while kook gave her water*
Hobi:- Eat slowly princess
*jisoo nodded with her teary eyes as she was coughing badly. Yg took her on his laps and started to calm her. After that he feeded her*

*All are sitting in living room talking with e/o while jimin was colouring a picture. All noticed jisoo was silent which was odd*
Jin:- princess come let's go in garden
*Jisoo nodded and went with him. Jin sat on chair and made jisoo stand in front of him. He held her small hands and asked softly*
Jin:- Did anyone scold my princess?
Jisoo:- *low voice* No
Jin:- Then why are you so silent baby? Tell me what happened?
Jisoo:- *teary eyes* sowwy
*Jin panicked as jisoo started crying. He hugged her tightly and kept saying sweet nothings to calm her. But she kept sobbing soon tae came out and saw her crying*
Tae:- *while taking her in arms* Why is my baby crying? Did eomma scold you ?
*Jisoo shooked her head and looked at him with puppy eyes*
Jisoo:- i-i made a mistake
Tae:- Tell me what happened baby no need to cry no one will punish you promise
Jisoo:- *sobbing* T-today morning I was getting bored so I thought to take our cats on walk outside our house b-but when I opened the g-gate they all ran away and didn't came back yet
*She kept mumbling sorry while crying. Tae sighed and tried to calm her. After some time she stopped crying. Tae went inside with her and told everyone what happened. Yg was angry but he can't blame her right? She didn't knew this will happen. After talking/comforting and some scolds they watched a movie together while spending rest of day with snacks, movies and chit chats*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you enjoyed😊 please do vote and comment some suggestions I am blank. Also Focus on your studies and exams 💜✨Take care cuties 🤗