🔹First Time🔹

Time skip to 5 years later
Means Jisoo is 13 years old
Jimin is 10 and half years old

_____________________________________________

Jisoo:- Morning morning
*she said while coming down stairs with her school bag*
Tae:- Morning my princess
Jk:- Happy morning baby
*All wished just then Yg came down stairs with tie in his hands*
Yg:- Gosh did hobi went already?
Jin:- Yup he had to reach early due to competitions
Jisoo:- *giggles* It's ok dadda I'll help you with tie
*Yg smiled warmly as jisoo started making his tie*
Jisoo:- Dadda bend down little
Yg:- Yes your highness

Jisoo:- Morning morning*she said while coming down stairs with her school bag*Tae:- Morning my princessJk:- Happy morning baby *All wished just then Yg came down stairs with tie in his hands*Yg:- Gosh did hobi went already? Jin:- Yup he had to rea...

Jisoo:- Done!!
Yg:- Hmm btw don't you have school today?
Jisoo:- Ofc I have
Yg:- Then why are you wearing this clothes go and wear uniform
Jisoo:- *whine* You forgot that today is party
Yg:- Oh yeh but still you can't wear this go and wear something else
Jin:- Aish yoongi stop being possessive. Clothes are nice let her go now she will get late
Yg:- But---
Jk:- Jisoo come baby let's go
Yg:- Yaah wait I didn't----..... Finished talking
*Both were long gone. Rm laughed while Yg huffed angrily and sat on chair to eat breakfast. His face lighten up when he got loving kiss on his cheeks*
Jm:- Very good morning appa
Yg:- *smile* Morning baby chick
*Jm kissed everyone's cheeks with sweet wishes and then sat on chair to eat breakfast*
Jm:- Umm where did mamma, papa and noona go?
Rm:- They had to leave early today
Jm:- Okay

*After eating everyone went for their works while tae dropped jimin at school*
Jm:- Dadda?
Tae:- Hmm
Jm:- Tomorrow is our PTM so can you?
Tae:- *chuckle* I'll try sweetheart and if not possible then your papa and appa will come okay?
*Jm nodded with smile soon they reached as tae pecked his forehead and ruffled his hairs*
Tae:- Study hard but don't skip your lunch
Jm:- Okay dadda byee

*Jisoo came home early because she wasn't feeling good. She saw hobi already present there*
Jisoo:- Mamma? Didn't you went to competition?
Hobi:- *smile* Yeh I sent another teacher because I had some other works *frown* but why you came early?
Jisoo:- *hugging him* Not feelin well
Hobi:- Aigoo go and get freshen up I'll make something for you
*She nodded and went to her room. After few jisoo came back and hobi started feeding her. Then they sat on couch as jisoo layed her head on hobi's laps. Soon after Yg came with Jimin and others also came in few minutes*

*All are sitting in living room kids are doing their homework while elders are busy with their works. Jisoo stood up to glass of water but heard jimin's gasp*
Jm:- N-noona? You have b-blood on pants
*All looked at jisoo and understood what happened. Jisoo's eyes filled with tears as there was little blood on floor too*
Hobi:- No no baby don't cry it's nothing come let's go

*He took jisoo to her room. Jk brought one pad for her and taught jisoo how to stick it. After being done hobi made her lay on bed while kook went down stairs and sent Yoongi there*

Yg:- Hey my princess look you became a big girl now
Jisoo:- Dadda
Yg:- *chuckle* Why are you crying baby? Is it paining alot?
Jisoo:- *nodding* Hmm my tummy hurts. Am I going to die? Why is blood coming from down there?
Hobi:- Oh baby no nothing will happen to you. It's called periods which every girl gets. Every month the uterus wall gets ready for a baby. If there is no baby, the uterus wall comes off and bleeds a little. The blood comes out of a woman's vagina.

Jisoo:- Vagina means?
Hobi:- Your princess part baby
Jisoo:- But my what was that uterus right? Will it stay broken only
Hobi:-  No baby The body makes a new wall every month, just in case there is a baby and if not then you will again get your periods
Yg:- Princess it's normal to feel excited, scared, confused, or awkward but sweety you no need to hide or feel embarrassed about it while talking to our family members hmm?
*Jisoo nodded and snuggled into Yoongi's chest with teary eyes*
Jisoo:- But it hurts alot
Yg:- I---

Tae:- *opens door* Hey my little munchkin
*Jisoo looked at him. Tae smiled and kept bags on bed in front of her while kook brought hot pack to keep on her stomach and chocolate milk too*
Tae:- See I brought many snacks and chocolates for you and even this plushie
*he said while smiling. Jisoo smiled widely and hugged him. Yg placed the hot pack on jisoo's stomach. They were just pampering her and making sure to distracy her. Because they knew she was scared and nervous plus the pain was too much*

*While They were with jisoo here Namjin made sure to make jimin understand about it*
Rm:- Baby don't cry your noona is fine
Jm:- *sobbing* T-then blood?

Rm:- It's called periods baby. Women bleed a little from their vagina means princess parts every month. It shows that the girl/women can carry a baby in her womb. As a girl develops into a woman, her body changes so she can have a baby when she grows up. Part of that is getting a place ready for the baby to grow inside the mom. The place a baby grows is called a uterus. Every month the uterus wall gets ready for a baby. If there is no baby, the uterus wall comes off and bleeds a little. The blood comes out of a woman's vagina. The body makes a new wall every month, just in case there is a baby.
Jm:- Does it pains?
Jin:- Yes baby cramps, mood swings, and other symptoms during their periods and that they may need extra support during this time. It happens

Jm:- Then we should take care of noona right? Let's go and give her Huggies
*both chuckled and they went to jisoo's room. After more talking with Namjin jisoo was looking normal. They both made her understand everything. Jisoo was so happy getting so much love by everyone as Yg also took day off to stay beside her. Jin and hobi made yummy dishes for her. While kook was there to massage her tummy and back. Tae made sure to spoil her with snacks, plushies and comedy. Namjoon and Jimin also spend time with her giving her company*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No one has any idea how much girls and womens have to go through during periods. Don't make fun of them instead take good care or say few loving and encouraging words. Treat them nicely♥

I have seen many times that more than males, female are the one who take period to extinct. Giving so many restrictions making that poor little girl more scared. They have faced this then how can they just pass it through more girls. Instead of taunting or scaring them they should teach girls how to take care of themselves during this time.....
I'm not saying males are not bad. Ofc taunting any girl or bullying her for periods is so bad. It doesn't mean girls will also be sad and weak.......

Girls during Periods are like

Smiling right now, sad the very next moment
Angry without any reason, craving for favorite food
Body in pain, which makes her insane
All she wishes for is someone to be there and handle her mood swings

Only one thing wanna tell___It never makes you look low when you take care of them in fact it shows your status that at which level you are by mentality