chapter 2

Next morning,

Jin hobi and jimin wake up at 6 and did Their morning routine and came downstairs then went to kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. They are the only people who wake up at 6 am and all others wake up at 7.30 a.m .

But today one person in this house wake up at 6.30 a.m . Why ?? Because he is too nervous. Today is his audition which he has to pass cause his possesive yoongi hyung strictly told him that if they reject him or any kind of misbehave with him then he had to work under 'KTH' . And now he is messing up with his cupboard for finding a good outfit.

" no, ( throw) no this is black ( throw) no this is too short ( throw ) no this is too boring ( throw ) why the fluff I bought this much useless cloths ??? " After 1 freaking hour of real struggle he finds a suitable dress for himself. He then went to the shower to take a relaxing bath .

After half an hour he is out from washroom , he went to his closet to get ready . Then he dries his hair with dryer. He then did some minimal make up , put some chapstick and spray perfume and now he is fully ready .

After getting satisfied with his look , he went downstairs and goes to dinning room and saw everyone is already waiting for him . He goes to then and sit down beside yoongi . The maids serves the food to everyone .

" princess what is the time of the audition?? " namjoon asked jungkook softly .

" 10 am appa " kook replied.

" ok then I will drop you to the company and yoonji will accompany you throughout the day " yoongi said .

" umm hyung , no need for that . Actually I will go in a cab . " kook stops for sometimes to looks at everyone 's reaction and they are all looking concerned.

" and I will go there alone appa " kook finished his last sentence and suddenly...

" WHAT ??? " yoongi yelled . Jungkook including jin , jimin , hobi , and Jennie also flinched.

" no you will not , go there alone , if something happened to you ??? No no we can't take any risk " this time jin said and everyone nodded. But taehyung is the only person who was silent for whole time .

" eomma , please naaa , I don't want them to select me because of Kim's or jeon title and if yoonji will go there then they will know that I am related to Kim " jungkook said try to make them understand.

" but you know bun , why we hide you from everyone , even when you go somewhere, any of us accompany you , it's risky for you " kai said .

" I know papa , but you guys don't need to worry about that , you know that if something bad happens then I will inform you " . Jungkook said and after lot of convincing they somehow agreed with them .

And about jungkook knew that why they hide him ... he just knows that they hide him because of his Beauty which is kind of truth but the real truth only knows that 2 people. They just told Kim the half reason but not full . .

After finishing their breakfast everyone went to their respective work . Kai and namjoon went to living room as they are resting and this order of the amity Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung went outside to the car and get in the car . The driver starts the car and tae made a call to someone .

Otp ( someone , tae)

"Sir "

" you know your work "

" yes sir I am doing right now " the person said while following someone.

Tae cut the call and looks out from the window .

In no time he reached his office and there his both P.A and secretary was waiting for him . His P.A choi Jina opened the door for him ..