chapter 18

It is quite a busy morning for everyone . Today is the very first day of Paris fashion festival. Both taekook got busy from morning. They just did their breakfast and bid there byes with loving cheeks kisses and hugs . Jungkook early went to the hall where the runway of models held . Today 5 brands will participate for this runway -  KTH , LV , YSL , DIOR , PRADA . As jungkook is the main model of lv so he is practicing also get ready for his very first biggest runway .

On the other hand Taehyung is also busy as he need to check all the dresses costumes and also the models. Jasmin was excited not because she is the main model of KTH but because Taehyung is there 😒 . Taehyung was giving strength and courageous words to his all models so that they will not get nervous.  He did that everytime before any runway as he thought models need that , those courageous words will give them strength but here jas who was just staring at taehyung without blinking while completely ignoring his words . Taehyung can sense that but still ignore it . After all models went Jasmin comes towards him and asked,

" tae , how are you and where are you staying ?? " tae ignored her and started to talk with the designers . Jas felt embarrassed as taehyung totally ignored her but still she shamelessly throws herself on taehyung.

" are staying at your usual penthouse?? Can I come in you know for just bonding after all we are family friends. " Jasmin said and try to touch taehyung but taehyung grabs her hand which was about to touch his cloth chest and said angrily, 

" just because my eomma is friend with your parents that doesn't mean we need to bond . Don't try to cross your limit you are just an employee under my company " taehyung jerked her hand and went from there. But Jasmin just looks at her hand which tae was holding just a second ago. She was smiling like a fool and gives a kiss on the place where tae touched . The designer looks at her with wired face .

Lisa came towards taehyung and said with professional tone as there was many people ,

" sir , miss Jennie is arriving here within 5 minutes and not to say the crowd is going crazy and we Also took security for miss Jennie ."

" miss Lisa , make sure the crowd also get security as they are here for jen , I don't want any of them get harm .

" sure sir "

....................................

On the other side jungkook was looking at the dresses which he will wear for today . There are 3 dresses for him and one of them  was their latest collections. The runway has three round and last round will be for brands latest collections. ( I don't know anything about this but I just imagine it and put this here ).

" jungkook , are you ready for the show ? " jisoo asked

" yes noona don't worry but how much time left for the show ?? " jungkook asked .

" only 2 hours and you should get ready first two runway will be back to back and last will be after 1 hour . You need to change within 5 minutes and don't worry there will be no make up look ok ?? " jisoo reassured jungkook who was nervous of the change as it is one of the biggest part of models .

In some show or in runaway there is a situation where model have to walk back to back with different dresses and they need to change within 5 minutes. ( I watch a modeling show where there was a runway like that so I put it here ).

This is jungkook 's first and to be honest he is not new be so ofcourse he will be nervous.

" Don't worry kook , just believe in yourself you can do this .. umm ... do you want to meet with taehyung?? " jisoo suggested.

" no noona , he is quite busy though I know he will never say no but still let's not disturb him " kook said smiling at the thought of his husband. 

" ok----- " jisoo cut of by eunwoo who just came to them .