chapter 19

Rage , fear , hatred these are the only things that taehyung is now feeling when he looks at that face again after 10 years . The man is still as always handsome but taehyung is not insecure cause he knows his baby only loves him . But a still a lit bit of fear is working in corner of his heart . Fear of loosing jungkook again and he can't let that happen. This is the person for whom he became THE KIM TAEHYUNG , He is now strong enough to fight against this person for his world .

'long time no see Kim, do you remember me ?? "  the person asked him but he is just looking at him with emotionless expression though only he knows what is happening in him .

" oh helllllooo Mr Lee, it's pleasure to meet you personally " one of the investors who came in the show and was talking with taehyung greeted him .

" nice to meet you too " Lee replied but he is still looking at taehyung. He raised his one  eye brow ,

" how can I forget you  hyung or say Mr Lee Rang " taehyung said .

Lee Rang 35 years old One of the biggest business tycoon in the world

Lee Rang
35 years old
One of the biggest business tycoon in the world .
Obsessed with jungkook though he doesn't know how he looks or even his name only knows jeon .

Rang chuckled at his word . As both were talking the investors were gone so they are now alone .

" so you still consider me as your hyung bear ? Oh I am touched " Rang mocked tae who was still with cold face. 

" I was before 10 years after that you are nothing in front of me " tae said . Rang smirked but then nodded and said, 

" hmm , I see you grown up as a fine man ( get close to tae and whispered in his ears ) but at the end little jeon will be mine " Rang said and taehyung 's blood boiled . He clenched his Jaw and makes fist with his palm but still he is calm or say pretend. 

" by the way we have to agree jeon really has the power of beauty huh ? Both brothers are definition of real beauty though I saw little jeon when he was 3 years but still I can say he is now a goddess of beauty " Rang looked at taehyung for a brief moment for some reaction but didn't get any so he continued, 

" by the how is jimin ? Oh this will be my one regret that I can't taste him though it's ok cause I will surely get his brother then if I get opportunity I will taste him also .... "

" yes you will surely get but IN YOUR DREAMS , though it will still a doubt cause I don't know if I will leave you any  situation where you can even dream ... " taehyung said and walks from there briskly . He went into the washroom and towards the basin and Leaned towards the basin with his both hand spread on the basin both side . He looks at the mirror , his eyes are totally red due to controlling his anger . He closed his eyes and took deep breaths and count 1 to 10 to calm down . His yoongi hyung taught him 10 years ago and this really helps him to control his anger in any time . He then splashes water on his face and then wipes it with his handkerchief. He looks at the time and it's already time for the final show of tonight .