chapter 9

After the ceremony everyone ready to go to their home . Kim family gets on their respective cars and jungkook and taehyung in a tae 's car . Taehyung was calm during the whole time . He is just scrolling down on his phone while our jungkook , he is beyond anxious. His palm is sweating and continuously praying to God to save him from this Hitler.

' oooo myyyy Godddddd , tonight is our first night. ... should I run away ??? Noooooooo ,,,.... ahhhhhhhh .... ok ok relax yesss , relax xxx, nooooooooo .... ahhhh yeaaaaaa ooooooooooooo ' jungkook's thought ...

They reached their home and step out from their car , and went inside of the house . The Kim family members are beyond happy so they pampered their bunny for sometimes and jimin gives him some pervert ideas not in front of his in - laws ofcourse. Taehyung was feeling tired so he excuse himself and went towards his room . After some times later
Yonnji and Jennie take jungkook with them ,

" Let's go our jungkookie or say our brother- in - law ??? Hahaha " Jennie said and laugh slightly .

" yes, yes, now let's go our queen let us escort you to your king 's room " yoonji said and laughed knowing really well how he afraid of Kim taehyung.

" noona , noona please please you know how much I afraid of that Hitler please can't I stay in your room , my heart is really weak . " jungkook said and dramatically catches his heart .

" I don't know jungkookie that what will happen to you bye huh ??? He he " Jennie said and quickly took yoonji from now taekook 's room leaving jungkook alone in lion 's den . Jungkook who was standing beside the bed ran towards the door but the door is already locked.

He then turn around from the door and comes towards bed , he seats down and heard shower sound from washroom . He becomes panic ,

" oh no that Hitler is already in this room , what should I do ..... yes let's pretend I am asleep then I don't need to face him, yes ... bravo kookie , you are great so genius just like jin eomma " he mumbled himself and with wide smile he first went towards closet where he saw his cloths are already arranged in there , so he quickly opened his dress zip and slip from it then takes off his all jewelry. He wore his bunny pajama and ran towards the room while stumbling on his foot , he jumped on the bed and cover his whole tiny figure with a huge duvet . And at the same time the door clicked indicating that Hitler came out from the washroom . Jungkook pressed his both eyes hardly while praying to every God.

Taehyung came before jungkook in the room and thought about taking shower . He could hear their conversations from inside and after hearing jungkook he left out a chuckled from his mouth while saying ,

" silly bunny "

After he came out from the washroom first thing he saw a cute bump on his bed . He knows jungkook didn't sleep . He smiles while looking at him . He can see that jungkook was peeking through the blanket , oh how much he has to control himself not to jump on that bunny looking cute human who is cuter than any bunny ...

He shook his head and went towards his closet , he opened the door and looks inside , there is all messed up not really its just there are scattered his wife 's wedding gown , shoes and jewelry. He again smiled and takes all his wife's things and arranged it neatly inside the closet and he folds the gown and put it on laundry bag for washing .

He came out from closet and went towards his bed , he saw jungkook is already sleeping, so he slowly gets on the bed and led beside him . Taehyung is staring at kook with (love) feeling eyes ??? And slowly drifted into sleep .

In the morning

Jungkook is the first one to wake up from his beauty sleep . He whines for sometimes and slowly open his eyes and met with a hard chest ??? ... what ??? ... jungkook looks up and there is none other than Kim Hitler and guess what both are cuddling on the bed . Taehyung 's right hand is on top of jungkook 's tiny waist and left hand is under jungkook 's head and hugged him tightly.  But for Jungkook's surprise he didn't feel any uncomfortable, moreover it was so warm .