chapter 16

At midnight

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully in his husband's arms , on taehyung 's chest while snoring softly and parted lips . His bunny tooth are picking out looks extremely cute . Taehyung is staring at his cute wife / husband with adoration,  love in his eyes . 'so pretty ' Taehyung thought . He lift his hand and point his index finger into Jungkook mouth , touching his bunny tooth . Taehyung chuckled when he saw kook took his index finger in between his upper and lower tooth not biting . Taehyung then retrieves his finger from those sharp bunny tooth and kissed his nose then booping it . Jungkook scrunch cutely but still didn't open his eyes . So much is happening with him but still in his dream . Taehyung 's eyes are taking all the features of the younger who is totally unaware of everything. Tae admires his baby's long eyelashes which are placed beautifully on his skin then his boopable nose, soooo cute , and not to mention 2 strawberry cheeks . Those red cheeks that tae can eat daily ( someone gives him some food ) . Then comes his pink parted lips . Oh how much he is controlling himself not to bite those soft pumpy lips but he will not do these cause he needs to fulfill his baby 's wish . His eyes then travel to kook 's inviting mole under lips . Just one word can comes to tae 's mouth that is ethereal.

" God made you with so much care and love my baby , you are surely God gifted , you are just a goddess , so so mesmerizing, your smile , your laugh , your pout everything is so so fascinating.  You are going to death of me , you just made me wrapped around your this tiny finger . I will surely die without you my baby , it was so hard for me to stay away from you in these 9 years , it hurt so much . You are infront of my eyes everyday smiling , laughing but alas I couldn't be the reason my love , I was longing for your those precious smile which you always gave when you were kid . But I promise baby , I will fight for you with everyone who will try to snatch you from you . You are possession my baby , my heart beat , my breath , my day , my night,  my moon " taehyung said all while looking at kook , he is so desperate to love kook , he just wants to pressed his kook with him always. Then suddenly his eyes landed on kook 's breasts.  He gulped when he saw Jungkook's shirt was slightly moved from his chest,  showing his cleavage. He remembered the moment when he touch those soft sponge. He really wanted to touch it and feel against his skin . But he shook his head and slapped his face lightly .

" when you become this pervert Taehyung, ...... but those are so soft .......... no stop stoppppp ......... ok ok relax ...... ( looks at kook 's breast)  I will surely feel you my cherries " tae then with much difficulty diverted his eyes from those cherries and looks towards kook .

He saw kook was deep in sleep so he got up from the bed and went inside their closet . He opened a specific cupboard and took out those things which was kept their safely .

After taking it he went out from the room to the room where he kept all the longing , thirst , tears moreover the memories of his earth. He unlocked the door and get inside of the room . He switched on the light and started at all the pictures of jungkook ( if you guys remembered it , where namjoon caught him ) . He smiled then unpacked the frames he brought . These are the photos which he clicked on kook 's first day photo shoot .

" can I help you to put it, tiger  "

Hearing the voice tae turned around to look at the person . Both are Starting at each other then broke into smile .

" of course yoongi hyung , after all these are all framed by you " taehyung said and both started to hung the frames on the wall.

" thank you hyung " taehyung said softly to yoongi .

" why bear " yoongi asked .....

" for always beside me whenever I want , and support me in this all chaos , all the journey,all hardships and specially in this game " taehyung said grateful towards his older brother .