chapter 20

It is 10 in the morning but still the most powerful couple is still sleeping while cuddling with each other . Yesterday was really exhausting for both of them so they slept late in the morning and as today is their free time so no worries for them .

After sometimes later jungkook whined in his sleep and slowly started to open his beautiful galaxy filled eyes . He rubbed his eyes with his small fist to get away from the sleep . He smiles softly and look beside him where his handsome hubby is sleeping.  He turned towards him and slightly get closer to him and stared at him . He traces his index finger on tae 's face while admiring him .

" you must be so tired hubby hmm ? Sleep more for sometimes " jungkook whispered and kissed tae 's cheek . He slowly ditched tae 's hand from his waist and placed his pillow in tae 's arms who immediately hugs it . He gets up from bed and went towards washroom to do his morning routine and take shower .

After 30 minutes jungkook steps out from the washroom wearing a blue bathrobe and a towel wrapped around his boba head . He smiles softly while looking at his hubby who is still sleeping hugging his pillow.

Jungkook went towards his dressing table and apply body lotion on his body. He took away the towel from head and placed it on it respective place . Then he went towards bed and sat there half laying position. He whispered in tae's ears ,

" wake up hubby ..... " jungkook blows some air in taehyung 's ear and giggled.  Taehyung woke up when he heard the most beautiful giggled. He looked up and saw Jungkook's baby face . He immediately took jungkook in his arms and flipped them then hover over him . And because of this sudden action jungkook yelped.

" wow , you are looking so pure in bathrobe babykoo (then come closer to kook 's ears and whispered) but you look pure sinful in only towel wrapped around from your chest to your thick milky thigh , I want to so many things with you but I am controlling my self " taehyung said with husky voice and hooded eyes while looking straight at jungkook eyes who is now feeling so many butterflies on his stomach also feeling wet in his private area . God he can cum just with tae 's dirty talk in his husky voice.  But he also wants to tae loose his control so he said ,

" who told you to control , I am all yours hubby " jungkook seductively said while tracing his finger on taehyung 's clothed chest . Taehyung leaned in his neck and nuzzle his face there and rubbing his lips up and down on his neck giving a sensation in jungkook 's body .

" I will baby , but not now .... did you forget that I am taking you for a date .. " taehyung said still buried his face in kook 's chest . Jungkook took a deep breath then smiled. They both laid there like that for sometimes then get up finally say bye to the bed . Jungkook wore his cloths and ordered some light breakfast for them and in the meantime taehyung also get ready with a casual outfit as decided to stay in the room and enjoy their time with each other .

They passed their time with playing some games , goofing around the whole room , watching TV, gossiping also called jimin to tease him and the poor soul was fuming because of the two couple . And mentally jimin noted to take some revenge .

After doing their lunch they cuddled for sometimes . But  Tae suddenly woke up .

" what happened tae ?? ...... umm are you going somewhere?? " jungkook asked with confused face while looking at tae who was taking his wallet , phone and car keys with him .

" yes , koo I need to go for some urgent work , don't worry it will not take more time " tae assured him .

" umm , tae ... o-our date ?? " jungkook asked feeling sad about tae 's sudden departure. Tae went towards his baby and kissed his forehead lovingly and said ,