chapter 17

" take care of each other ok ?? And tae don't irritate my baby koo ok ?? And if something happened then call me immediately , " yoongi said to tae who just rolled his eyes for ninth time. He was hearing this since home to airport , in the whole journey his yoongi hyung just said these words .

" what do you mean by irritated and MY ?????? he is mine " tae said while glaring at yoongi but in return he get ,

'SMACK '

" ouch hyunggggggggg " tae whined . Thank god no one was there or they will get heart attack .

" shut up you brat " yoongi scolded tae who just pouted . Seeing their fight jungkook placed his tiny palm on his lips as he giggled at their bickering.

So they are now currently at seol Airport,  sitting in a private booth while their private jet was getting checked. Tomorrow is very big day and will hectic for both of them so they started their journey in early morning so they can reach Paris before night also they need some rest .

" sir , everything is ready " the stuff informed him and tae nodded his head . He took jungkook 's hand in his big palm and took him to their private Jet . They both get inside after after bid their goodbye to yoongi .

After entering in the plane jungkook looked around in aww ,

" so beautiful " jungkook exclaimed.

" you like it ??? " tae asked from behind .

" yes yes , I love it so much " jungkook said with wide smile.

" I renovated it for you " tae said and kook looked at him like he saw some ghost but soon blushed . They both sit beside each other.

" hello , today I will be at you service ... call me if you anything sir " a beautiful air hostess said while only looking at tae smiling or try to seduce 😑😑😑 and taehyung was not giving a damn about her . But a certain bunny like human can understand what is happening. He glared at that air hostess and cling his arms with tae 's hand who was talking about something .

The air hostess saw this and gritted her teeth and went away from their . Jungkook was sitting on window side and taehyung was sitting beside him and the seats are two seater .

" tae , can you sit on my place , I want to sit at your place can I?? " jungkook said oh so cutely while battling his eyelashes with his puppy eyes and who is taehyung to say no to this. They both exchange their seat and again started to talk .

" tae , I want banana milk " jungkook whined while shaking taehyung. Tae chuckled and press the button which was on the wall area.  The same air hostess came and again starts her drama . After taking order the lady went away . Taehyung was suspicious about something but didn't say anything just absorbing everything about his koo .

After sometime later the lady came with their order but

' THUD '

She fell on her face .... jungkook can't suppress his laugh and he laughed out loud . Taehyung understands everything and try to suppress his smile.  The lady gets up and her whole uniform is covered with milk stains .. she glared at jungkook who was still laughing and then at taehyung with embarrassed face . But what can she do so she didn't say anything just went from there after apologizing.  Taehyung looked at jungkook with his blank expression but only he knows how he is trying to suppressing the urge to kiss this cute fluff ball .

" hubby , don't glare at me ... didn't you see how she was trying to hit on you huh ??? She deserved it . " jungkook said cutely try not to get scolded by his hubby . Taehyung shook his head and took jungkook from his seat who yelped and placed him on his lap .