chapter 22

The soft breeze is blowing lightly , the sun is rising from his hiding place where the sea and the sky get together. The sun 's enchanting light fell on both of the couple as they are still sleeping on their love bed , their memorable bed .

Taehyung squirmed in his sleep and slowly blinking his eyes try to adjust in the natural light . He yawned 🥱 but he is feeling heavy on his chest do he looked down and immediately met with the most beautiful sight . His wife /husband is sleeping on his chest with a cute natural pout on his lips . Who will say this is the same parson who was looking like a sin last night . He was hugging taehyung like a koala and his full body was on tae . His two legs are both side of tae 's torso . Taehyung admired his baby till his eyes filled with tears. He still can't believe his dream is in his arms . Last night he cherish him , made love with him.

" rise and shineee .... koo " taehyung wished jungkook with soft smile when he saw Jungkook was slowly open his eyes . The first thing jungkook saw a naked chest . But when he heard his husband he looks up and met with a deep ocean fill eyes and the ocean claims as a love ocean which is only for jungkook .

" good morning hubby " jungkook greeted him with a bunny smile but when tae kissed his nose jungkook 's cheeks tinted with a red colour .

He tries to get up but soon understand that he is naked and let's say his whole colour of body is pink .

" ooo my pinky baby ... soooo cute " taehyung can't control himself anymore when jungkook is looking this cute and pretty . Jungkook immediately covers his face with his hands .

" stop teasing me tae tae " jungkook whinedcmaking tae chuckled. 

After all teasing and some kisses jungkook moved his eyes from his hot husband and looked at his surroundings.  His eyes widened, 

" tae .... of someone saw us yesterday night then ?? And also it is morning o my God... so embarrassing " kook said to tae with fear .

" baby , don't worry .... I bought this area for you for us no one can enter or allowed here . Our guards are guarding a bit far ... so don't worry no one saw anything . And also here is your fresh cloth let's change here ok then we will go . " taehyung assured him and jungkook felt relax . Taehyung wore a t shirt and pant fast then came out from the bed and cover it with all the curtains . Jungkook fast fast changed with a black hoodie and baggy black plant then comes out . Now they are ready to go to their suit .

...............................

After the beautiful memorable night , again they engaged themselves into their busy schedules. Today jungkook has show so he is preparing for it but he is kind of confused about Jasmin. From the start when he came inside of the hall , Jasmin is continuously giving him death glare but he shrugged it and continue to concentrate in his work .

Though today taehyung doesn't have too much work but still he needs to here for his models and moreover how can he leaves alone his bunnykoo. And also after the night he is continuously feeling clingy. Don't take him wrong , he just wants to kiss jungkook and cuddle with him all day but what can he do .Just like today 's morning he just couldn't stop kissing his koo , and because of this jungkook got late .

In the morning kook felt a bit pain in his lower part but after taking pain killer its alright now and also tae was careful last night so he is totally OK for his walk .

" jungkook , are you ready ?? The show is about to start" jisoo asked while coming towards him with hurried step .

" yeah noona I am ready just a bit touch up " jungkook said .

" ok then after finished everything you have to get in your position. "

" ok "

( everything just like previous arrangements,  stage , guests everything)