chapter 24

" tae " kook called his husband who was laying behind him , wrapping his arms around kook 's small frame . His hot breath is fanning against kook 's nap who was playing with tae 's ring . They both woke up 30 mins ago but still refused to leave the bed .

" um , I never thought you will be this much kinky " kook said , blushing hard after remembering their last night . Taehyung frown his eyebrows in confusion. 

" huh ? What I did ?? " tae asked when he can't understand what is jungkook saying ?? ' isn't he the one who called me daddy and seduced me? ' he thought .

" oh ,now you also forget that how you sent me a parcel and also the chit huh ?? " kook playfully asked .

" what are you talking about baby ? , I didn't send you any parcel ..... " taehyung now said in concern and turn jungkook around . Jungkook is also in total confusion , he opened his mouth to say something but his phone Rang indicating someone is calling him . He took the phone from night Stand and saw it is jimin ?

" huh ? Why is hyung calling me now ? " he asked in confusion on which taehyung sign him to pick up .

( jungkook , jimin)

Hello hyung ,
How are you ? Are you okay ?? And also in home everyone is alright right ? ...

Good morning to you too ,
And everyone is fine , but I just called you to know if you are okay oh actually after the hot night I thought you will not able to walk . By the way how was my surprise , It was hot right ?? I know ... say hello taebear for me bye bye kook .... and don't get pregnant fast ok ??

Beep beep beep beep ....... 

The call got cut but jungkook was too shocked to say anything. He was still holding the phone to his ear . Taehyung who was listening everything burst out in laughter 😃 😀....

" Hahahahahahhahahhahaahahhah " and hearing tae's laugh jungkook is fuming in anger also embarrassment.

" JIMINSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII " jungkook screamed loudly making taehyung flinched at the sudden out burst . Jungkook was breathing heavily . But after sometimes taehyung again started laughing hard .

" WHAT HUH ... WHAT IS SO FUNNY HERE THAT YOU ARE SHOWING YOUR 32 TOOTH?? " jungkook yelled at laughing tae .

" o-o haha myyyyy .... I-i can't a-any m-more Hahahahahahhahahhahaahahhah  ....... my... my ... stomach .......... hahahaha " tae still can't stop laughing so in anger jungkook throws the pillow on his face ,

" ouch .... kook .... Hahahahahahhahahhahaahahhah " again started ... jungkook again throws other pillow but taehyung dodged it and ran into washroom.

" ahhhh ... I will not leave himmmmm .... o God .... I never felt this much embarrassment in my whole life ... ahhh .... " jungkook whined while buried his face in pillow. 

..........................

Now it was afternoon and jungkook is still sulking about it . Taehyung tried to lift his mood and say numerous of sorrys but nothing worked . So tae decided that today they will go for strolling around Paris streets and spent their time together .  jungkook also forgot about everything and agreed with taehyung while jumping and clapping. 

They got ready after doing their lunch and stepped out from hotel room .

" baby wear this musk and hat for safety ... " taehyung said while giving a musk and hat in his hand . Both got inside their car and sat their comfortably while some of the guards are just casually following them just not to get suspicious to anyone .