chapter 29

First let's nacho 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃 for 100k reads .... 1........ 2.......... 3......... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiballlllllllll.....

And I am BACK GUY--- ( my readers : slap ) ( Me : smile in pain )

OK STOP

..................................

" appa .... .... umm what happened? " taehyung asked as soon as yoongi and he entered the study of namjoon who was sitting on couch with his index finger on his chin thinking about something. Hearing tae's voice he looked at them and took a big sigh .

" do you know about this before Yoon? " namjoon asked yoongi who was confused as hell but soon understand what is namjoon talking about .

" I planned this dad " yoongi said.

" did you think about the consequences... or the safety of kook " namjoon asked now is standing from the couch with serious expression. Taehyung was silent but when jungkook 's name and his safety rolled from namjoon mouth he decided to tell everything what happened in Paris. 

" appa .... before that what want to talk about the incidents which happened with kook during fashion show also after the decisions I will take " now both yoongi and namjoon were equally confuse about it .

" appa .... someone put kook on cold storage also before that ruined his dress then.................. " taehyung narrated everything which happened with jungkook.  Hearing that namjoon and yoongi both are fuming in anger that who can do this with kook .

" also appa he ... he is back " taehyung completed making both namyoon eyes widened.

" whattt ..... then we should stay alert also we need to protect jungkook and we can't let jungkook out now ." Yoongi said with a bit of anger also worried expression.

" yeah we should do this ... we can't ta....... " namjoon didn't complete his sentence when ,

" I WILL REVEAL THAT JUNGKOOK IS MY WIFE/ HUSBAND " Taehyung announced making the two people's eyes widened. There was silent for 20 sec .

" tae , do you know what are you talking about huh ....Do you know how much problem he will face after this revelation ? " yoongi asked being confused .

" yes tae .. you know that why we hide his real identity and now suddenly you want to reveal it like are you out of your mind " namjoon slightly yelled at tae loosing control on himself. He just can't think about his little one in problems . Not only him but everyone will go insane if something happen to jungkook . It's not like jungkook can't fight for himself,  he is strong enough but still they just can't see their baby in pain.

" appa , hyung ... I just Said the revelation of jungkook being married to Me not his parent identity . I will make sure it will be secured . And I well aware of the danger which will occur but I will protect him openly I can protect him as Kim taehyung husband of Kim jungkook.... appa didn't you say sometimes for somereason we need to use our background name , sometimes fame and money can save us from some danger though it will for temporary and its nothing wrong to use our background name when we belong to it . " taehyung tried to make them understand which is actually working . They both took sigh then look at each other .

" ummm but do you find out the culprit? " namjoon asked . A smirk occurred on taehyung 's lips .

" probably yes , and they will surely regret about this ."

................................

After the dinner they all went to their respective rooms as tomorrow is work day and they need proper sleep for that .