chapter 28

Next morning everyone in the Kim mansion is very enthusiastic,  all are with smiley face . First their baby bunny 's achievements and 2nd for their upcoming member . They already imagined that how cute the baby will look as jimin is too cute to handle but they also confused if the baby will look like a cat or a mochi .. ( what do you guys want ) .

" mom , not anymore please... I can't eat this much .... eomma i am feeling like vomiting " jimin whined first but then gets up from the chair to the washroom with jin and hobi trailing behind him .

Actually jin and hobi is feeding jimin while saying he needs to be healthy. And other are enjoying the scene with soft smile while doing their breakfast .

Today is Sunday so it is family time . Although they always went outside together for enjoying themselves but today jimin wants to stay at home so they also called Lisa , jisoo and rosè. Jirosè are now a part of family as they always stay with jungkook and Kim family is also very fond of them .

After breakfast they all are sitting in living while chit chatting , laughing . When taegi gets up making everyone confused ,

" what happened Yoon tae ? " Jin asked with confusion.

" ummm,  eomma appa mom dad , we thought to throw a celebration party for upcoming new member and jungkook 's success what do you say ? " yoongi asked .

" wow... it's a nice idea but shouldn't we invite some guests ? " namjoon asked. 

" no appa , it will only family members nothing else , we will disclose jimin 's pregnancy in media , but I think as for everyone 's safety we should do it in private just ourselves. " taehyung said clearly what he and yoongi wanted .

" ok as  what you understand well , we have no problems right kai " namjoon asked his brother .

" ofcourse hyung " kai replied smiling softly .

" and also there will be a big surprise from Me and hyung . " taehyung announced with a wide smile . Hearing it both jikook 's eyes sparkle and they both asked while jumping, 

" what what ... tell us please..... "

" first of all you both stop jumping and jimin its not good and also this is a surprise so you will see that by yourselves " yoongi said ...

They both pout and sat on their place and as usual everyone started to talk about their dresses etc etc .

..................................

The whole day passed away like a blink of an eye with chaotic decorations. The family members with maids did some decoration and jin also made a cake . They did very simple decoration with balloons scattered around the living room .

( Please ignore the words )

After satisfied with the decoration they all went to change their outfits with some simple outfits .