chapter 10

' TAEHYUNG '

There stands taehyung with his all glory while smirking at lia and beside him Lisa was standing with blank face . Taehyung came towards lia and stands in front of her . Lia was still shocked after seeing taehyung here but soon a smile crept on her face when she thought that taehyung found her and will save her .

" tae baby , you came ?? See what your brother did to me and because of him we can't get married.. we had to marry that jungkook . What are you waiting for baby ?? Open this rope. " lia rambled desperately.  Taehyung just looked at her with cold eyes and then bends towards her . He placed his palm on her face and caresses her cheek . Suddenly...

' thus'

Lia 's face turn to her right side . Before she proceeded anything that happened with her , taehyung grabbed her Jaw and looked at her with red eyes which can kill anyone. First time lia saw this much rage in taehyung 's eyes .

" tae-taehyung w-why d-did you sla-slapped me ??? " Lia shuttered.

" just to show you that you are nothing but a trash in my life , I never loved you never huh , I didn't even care about you I only love one person and that person is my wife KIM JUNGKOOK. Do you understand?? " taehyung said and started to laugh while yoongi smirked and Lisa was doing something on the TV .

" then why did you use me huh ?? I loved you taehyung,  I love you so much . How can you do this with me whyyy that jungkook whyyyyy " lia asked but lastly she yelled .

" yes I used you as my baby 's shield , to protect my baby .... and why him ?? Cause he is pure hearted not like you a slut who can do anything just to satisfy her needs . " taehyung spat . He continued, 

" you know I loved him the moment I took him in my arms . His chubby cheeks , his smile , his soft milky skin everything about him so so fascinating. And from that day I promised myself that I will protect him with my life . He is my everything , my heart , my breath . My baby is so pure that we need to hide his real identity not only that even everytime wherever he goes my special guards were always go with him " taehyung dreamily said .

" sir it's ready " Lisa said from behind and taehyung smirked . He takes the remote control from Lisa and on the TV with a specific news . And as soon as lia looks at the screen her eyes widened like it will pop out from any moment . There was lia 's pictures all over the news not only that the head line and the news and her manager was being arrested. She watched how her every secret came out in front of the whole world . Everything is now finished. Her career , name , her position everything. She has nothing right now , all are gone . She cried while watching how everything cramped down in front her eyes. She then looked at taehyung with fearful gazed and said ,

" this is wrong , all the lie .. I didn't do anything. I made everything with my own talent . Taehyung please,  don't believe this fake news.  " lia cried .

" ohh baby , but I am the one who gave these information to the news channel. I knew your every dirty plans , your little stuns everything I knew . " taehyung grumbled...

" WHY DID YOU DO THIS WITH ME WHY ??? WHY DID YOU RUINED ME LIKE THIS HUH ??? " Lia yelled at taehyung.  He looked her with fire eyes and forcefully bend down towards her while his both hands on each sides of the chair handle .

" you are asking me why ?? Huh .. YOU ARE ASKING ME WHY ?? WHAT DID YOU DO ?? ( lia shut her eyes tightly ) think park lia , think .. .... ok let me tell you , do you remember how did you insult my baby?, how you always made him feel like an outcast , you always degraded him not only that you always feels jealous of him and thats why you tried to ruin his face with ACID  ... am I right park lia ?? " taehyung said all of this while lia widened her eyes ... .. taehyung still continued,