chapter 6

" BREAKING NEWS :

KIM JENNIE IS NOW THE FIRST GLOBAL AMBASSADOR OF KTH . SHE IS THE AMBASSADOR OF 'LUSTY VENOM ' PERFUME BY KTH . AFTER THE VOTING ENDED IN 24 HOURS 10M PEOPLE VOTED ON THAT POLE AND JENNIE KIM GOT 70% OF VOTES . AND AFTER 1 HOUR KTH ANNOUNCED JENNIE KIM AS THEIR AMBASSADOR.  THEY ALREADY SIGNED THEIR CONTRACT AND AFTER 1 WEEK THEY WILL LAUNCH THEIR LONG WAITED PERFUME WITH KIM JENNIE...

STAY TUNED WITH US FOR KTH NEW UPDATE .

...................................

KYUN AGENCY REVEALED THEIR NEW MODEL JEON JUNGKOOK YESTERDAY AND AS SOON AS HIS PICTURES WERE REVEALED , THEY HAVE BLOWN UP THE WHOLE INTERNET  . JUST IN ONE HOUR THE NEW ROOKIE MODEL BREAKS THE RECORD OF MOST TWEETED NAME IN TWEETER HISTORY . AND MOST FOR ANY SUPER MODEL . THE RECORD PREVIOUSLY HELD BY KANDLE JENNER WITH 5M TWEETS AND JUNGKOOK GETS 7M TWEETS IN JUST 24 HOURS . AND THERE IS A INFORMATION THAT CHANEL ALREADY SINGED JUNGKOOK FOR THEIR LONG WAITED LIMITED COLLECTION.

STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE UPDATES ABOUT JEON JUNGKOOK. 

........................................................

' crash '

Lia throws the remote on the floor . Currently she is in her office and was watching news . But for her misfortunes there were not a single news about her new launch with gucci . There were only two news ,

1 . The new ambassador of KTH KIM JENNIE

Her one of the most wanted dream just crashed infront of her but she can't do anything with that . She can't go against Jennie not only because she is the sister of taehyung but also Jennie  is more powerful than her. If there was any other in place of Jennie then she will probably do every possible things to remove that person but not Jennie so she stays silent . But

2 . JEON JUNGKOOK

This is the only news which is irked her to the core . In span of 24 hours she is seeing her career near edge of the hill . If this will going on then not more than huge time she will completely disappear from this industry.

" NO NO NO , I can't let that happen,  I need to do something,  i will do everything to maintain my reign in this industry  if that's mean I have to go level down ... " lia growled while darkly staring at notjing while her hands are on the desk holding her body stable .

Jena her manager came after knocking the door . She mentally rolled her eyes seeing that again lia broke something but gulped down when she saw the dark gaze of her boss .

" m-mam .. di-did you call me ??? Jena asked while shuttering. 

" Jena fixed my meeting with celine ceo today , and make sure no one means no one will know about this meeting.  It will totally private and book a private hotel room for this meeting and make sure taehyung will never get to  know about it " lia ordered Jena .

" yes mam , but can I know about the meeting?? " Jena asked though she was bit hesitant. 

" Jena,  what do you think I am sexy ?? " Lia asked

" ofcourse mam you are , no one can reject your figure , but what is the connection between this question and meeting " Jena asked being confused .

" cause now I am going to use my body to maintain my reign " lia said with smirk on her face. 

On the other side

Jungkook is doing photoshoot for chanel . And let's say the chanel photographer was so impressed after seeing his work. Jungkook was giving one after another great shots .