chapter 4

12 pm

It was time of the meeting with perfume department.  So, tae and Lisa both went to the meeting room where everyone is already present . Tae went inside and everyone immediately stood up from their respective chairs , bowed to their boss respectively . Taehyung nodded his head and sit down on his seat and Lisa sit beside him .

( 1st meeting room for small meetings)

" start the meeting " tae indicates the team leader who raise up from his chair and goes the projector. 

" hello , I am kim yujoon , team leader . We are presenting the latest collections of 'Lusty venom' . This perfume smells will be different from our other perfumes . It will contain a very natural like body smell and very light to carry but elegant not regular but a royal kind of feel. ............ " the team leader was presented the product professionally while showing all the chemical formula which used for these perfumes , and also the natural ingredients which they used for these perfumes .

" we made two collections of this . These perfumes are all environmental friendly and also don't give any bad affect on skin or don't do any internal damage of body as our other perfumes . We used the best ingredients for these perfumes . Now I will give you some sample to test " he passed the samples to taehyung,  Lisa and the director of perfume department. 

Taehyung opened the bottle and took the scent of it while his eyes are closed . He always tries to feel everything . After examine everything he said ,
" hmm did you decided any name ???

" sir , these perfumes will give us a royal feeling so , it's name will be ' BORN RICH ' . ( it's collected and not from born pink and actually I have a perfume which name is born rich and when I was writing that perfume bottle was in front of me ) . The leader finished and there was pin drop silence . The director was sweating while the leader was praying to God that this time his boss will approve it cause after 6 months and 4 times of rejections were really stressful for them . But taehyung 's next words brought high relief in their hearts .

" I approved this perfume , then how many days it will take to finally launching?? " tae asked them .

" sir everything is ready if packaging will done within 1 week then I think we can launch it in next week . " the director reply .

" ok then , meeting ends , oh Mr han next time cautiously do your work , you know that very well that no one should know about the matter  ongoing projects other than me , it's your last warning.  " taehyung grumbled and gave a death glare then leave from there .

With jungkook

Jungkook went to his home means KIM mansion excitedly.  His face was glowing and a wide smile was plastered on his beautiful face . He was hopping like a bunny looking so cute that every maid of the house were looked at him in aww .

"APPA , PAPA I AM SO HAPPY YEAHHHHHHHHH" he ran to his appa and hug him tightly.  Namjoon and kai who was sitting on the couch in the living room watching news startled badly but before he understood a huge a warm hug engulfed him . Hearing the commotion , wives of the house came to the living room only to see a heart warming scene.  Namjoon and kai both are hugging a little human bunny .