chapter 14

Today is Sunday means no office . So today everyone will wake up late but not that late ofcourse. Jin , hobi and jimin and now jungkook will wake up at 8 a.m and others will at 9 a.m .

After waking up from his beautiful skin jungkook has a wide bunny smile on his face . Yesterday was so fun . It reminded him the time 8 years ago when he and his tae tae hyungie went to the beach and street foods , goofing and fooling around . It's felt like the old time came back but this time they are married. It's still felt so unreal for jungkook . He looked at taehyung who is sleeping like a log and his eyes are half open and had a cute pout. Jungkook leaned towards his lips , his breath was falling on taehyung 's lips but he stopped himself.

' our first kiss should be special ' jungkook thought and back off but still a smile on his face . He mumbled, 

" who will say this cute bear is the king of the country. Taehyungie I hope I will get my tae tae back and also the explanation,  I will be waiting for that day . " he said and went from there to washroom . Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and looked at the closed washroom door.

" I will give your every explanations baby and you will get the every happiness you deserve my world " taehyung said but again closed his eyes.

After doing the morning routine jungkook went downstairs straight to the kitchen where he saw jinminhope are already there .

" GOOOOOOOOD MORNINGGGGGGGGGGGGG " he said cheerfully startling the trio. Then jungkook hopped like a bunny he is and entered inside. 

" wha koo , what happened huh ??? You look happy???" Hobi asked .

" yeah kook tell me tell me what happened no no no lemme guess ummmm ,you guys did it ??????? " jimin said dramatically and get a smack from jin and jungkook is red tomato now . ( God how many people will make our babykoo shy ... )

" shut up chim , atleast respect elders " jin said and glared at chim who pouted cutely. Jungkook is flustered by the amount of teasing he is getting. He is quietly helping everyone with preparing breakfast .

After everything done , they arranged the dinning table and between that time every member also came downstairs. And did I say yoongi and yoonji both gave hard time to jin and jimin to wake them up ??? .

They started to eat with little chit chat , when Jennie said ,

" appa , papa ..... it's been a while we went out together , we are so busy in these days that we didn't even have time for rest so let's go today somewhere.

" yes , let's gooooo pleaseeeeeeeeee " jimin also whines with Jennie. Everyone laughed seeing their cute tactics. 

" ok then let's go together today??? What about everyone?? " namjoon asked and looked at everyone .

" yes , hyung let's go somewhere,  it's been a while we got some family time " kai also agreed with it .

" how about picnic??? " jungkook proposed  excitedly .

" yes good idea " everyone agreed with kook .

" then me and taehyung will arranged everything and we will left around 12 is it ok ?? " yoongi said and everyone also nodded .

Taegi , went to arranged everything while others went to finish their respective works before 12 .

At 12 ..

Everyone got ready for there picnic which is in a beautiful park only booked for them taegi arranged every security for the place so that no one can disturb there privacy.

They all stepped out from the mansion ready to go to picnic .

" oh Lisa,  you are also going ?? Very good we missed you so much " jin said while hugging Lisa. Lisa smiled and hugged him back . But taehyung noticed the blushing face of Jennie who was looking at Lisa with fond eyes .