chapter 8

( double update ??? ) 
And forgive my mistakes

Next day

Lisa knocked on the door of the office room of taehyung. She heard a faint voice and entered inside in the office.

" sir , there is a news about your marriage trending on the internet " Lisa said and passed the tab to taehyung. 

Taehyung click the latest article and there he found out that now whole world's know about his marriage.  The channel had written about how he loves lia so much , how he caress about her or how beautiful they will look in future bla bla bla ...

Even it was trending world wide like ....

#KIMTAEHYUNGMARRIAGE
4M tweets

#TAELIA
900k tweets

" hmm , not surprised though ... leave it and inform the fashion and jewelry department that everything will deliver on Sunday ok ??. But before make sure they asked me about what time " taehyung ordered..

" yes sir got it " Lisa bowed and went out .

On the other hand

Lia , jin and jimin are here in the mall which is also belongs to Kim empire ... it's under Min yoongi . Hobi didn't come with them as he wants to look for the house . Jin and jimin was totally silent with a over excited lia . Lia didn't even care that they are her in laws or say she even forget about them . She went towards Manish 's wedding gown collection store . It is a world one of the famous designer's store . She went there with them ,

" hello mam , welcome to our store , what did you like to see " the sales woman said to lia .

" umm I want to try the most elegant and expensive wedding gowns " lia said proudly ..

"Gold digger " jimin who is beside jin mumbled and hearing that jin shushed him .

After like 30 minutes lia chooses a gown which is basically the most expensive gown in the store .

" mam , it's 20M$ " the cashier said . Jin and jimin widened their eyes . Though it's nothing for them but this much expensive gown just for wedding it's just waste of money . But what can they do they paid them . And went outside .

And like this jin paid almost 100M$ for just lia 's wedding shopping. They didn't even buy for themselves anything. After that they dropped lia her home and went to their house .

After 1 week

The whole Kim mansion is chaotic . Today is KIM TAEHYUNG 'S marriage.  The maids are running here and there . But no one in this house is happy about that not even maids .

Time skip to venue

The guests are already started to arrive in the hall . All the ceo of famous brands, top business men women, celebrities are attending this wedding ceremony .. they are astonished to see the decorations...

 they are astonished to see the decorations