chapter 13

Kyun agency

Jungkook was doing  photoshoot and giving mesmerizing poses for camera . Everyone is really impressed by him . His expression,  his body posture, his walk , his style and how he carries every dress perfectly.

" perfect jungkook , you are amazing " the photographer praised and jungkook bowed towards him .

" thank you sir " jungkook said politely . Then he heads  towards his changing room . While he was changing jisoo came inside . Jungkook noticed her and smiled at her .

" any next schedule noona ??? " jungkook asked .

" yes kook , you have photoshoot with a magazine at 2 pm but before that our ceo summons you " jisoo informed. Jungkook looked confuse at her then nodded his head .

After reaching in front of eunwoo 's cabin jungkook knocked on the door and get permission. He went inside and asked ,

" eunwoo , you called ??? " eunwoo looked at kook with a soft eyes and nodded .

" yes jungkook,  actually I have few things for you, sit down first  " eunwoo said and takes out some files from drawer. Jungkook sits infront of him . Eunwoo handed him a file .

" jungkook , after 2 months there will be ' PARIS FASHION FESTIVALS ' and this year I choose you as our head model . Not only that , you got offer from 10 different brands . There is the files of them , you read it then confirmed me that who do you want to collaborate. And if you don't like any of it then don't worry about that there will be many brands who want to collaborate with you ok ??? " eunwoo finished and jungkook opened particular 1 file among them which is labeled ' TIFFANY AND CO ' . He looked at eunwoo and said ,

" I want to be the model for TIFFANY ornaments , I confirmed it to you but first I will read everything then sign it and for others I am not interested that much but I will surely read all of these then I will inform you " jungkook said with professional tone . Eunwoo nodded and hesitant for sometimes. 

" ok sir , so may I leave ?? " jungkook asked but eunwoo panicked and said ,

" umm I minute jungkook , uhh .... "

" yes ?? " jungkook looked at him with confused expression. 

" jungkook let's lunch together please, you can't deny it please " eunwoo requested with hopeful eyes .

" but eunwoo , I have shoot , I can't-..... " jungkook cut off by the ceo who said ,

" I know jungkook,  and I postponed the shoot for tomorrow, let's go please " eunwoo again requested .

Jungkook presumed that this will happen but he thought he will give this shoot excuse but failed . He is innocent but not naive that can't understand his boss's intentions . He really wanted to stay away from this,  he doesn't want any rumors unnecessarily . But guess what he has to go ...

" umm ok " jungkook agreed then bowed towards eunwoo and went out failed to notice the nasty smirk which formed on eunwoo 's face .

" you have to be mine babyboy "

.....................................

Meanwhile in KTH, 

Lisa was doing some works in ceo 's floor as she thought that it will take just 10 minutes so she will work here other than Going to her own cabin it will waste time . She was immersed in her work when she heard heels clicking sounds.  She looked up and saw Jasmin going towards ceo 's cabin . But what her attention draw is her outfit . She was wearing a very revealing bodycon which has very deep neck cutting for showing to much of her breast and also the cut of the thigh area which ended till her upper thigh . Even when she came first with dress in the morning everyone was looking at her and whispering to themselves. Even her manager Rim also requested her to change cause if Lisa saw this then she will clearly came on her bad side means ceo 's bad side .