𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟑

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Morning of the Kickback

"Not too much on her cause she, not even fat with your big forehead ass and Cam lets not start on your strong face ass," Samaje said walking into Nunu's side of the house Everybody laughed while Nunu and Cam rolled their eyes at her.

"My girl Samaje is up you guys looking good as ever, "Chrissy said to the camera having her arm around the girl's shoulder "No the fuck I don't I look a damn mess," She said laughing pointing at the fact she only had one set of lashes on and the other off.

"Right ass looking a like a zombie," Nunu said making her grab a pillow and throwing it at him "Do you wanna fight us or sum? cause you keep talking shit dude" She asked him making the boy nod which lead to her and Chrissy outside in the back with Nunu fake fighting.

Chrissy put him in a fake headlock making him drop to the floor as Samaje ran up hitting him softly on his stomach and face "Bop bop just got that ass beat up and your homies not saving you" She said getting up and walking off as Chrissy let him go running away.

Samaje felt Nunu pick her up from behind making her let out a yelp in surprise as he tried to fake slam her on the ground "Chrissy help me!" She called out as he put her on the floor pushing her head and then started to tickle her right along with Cam which she started to kick and scream laughing "Debo! Help me! Somebody please!!!".

The 1501 Influencer House:

Samaje sat on Angel's lap as they watched Chrissy try to down a drink "Don't do it I'm telling you now that shit had me and Angel fucked up all the way" She told the girl as she took small sips a little scared.

"Sooooo Mrs.Turner I heard you have been cheating on me" Angel complained making Samaje turn her head to look at her "Angel don't start I haven't even been doing anything at all," She said rolling her eyes "Mhm better be loyal to me cause then we gonna have to fight" Angel threatened the brown skin girl making her laugh.

"Say hey to the vlog," Cam said coming in with his camera and putting it all in Samaje's face "Damnnnn" Angel, Kam, Chrissy, and Samaje said at the same time "Back up what the fuck" she said pushing the boy's camera back from her face.

Cam rolled his eyes having the camera face back at him "Her ass over here wanting to whine already" He said popping her head Samaje got off Angel's lap and ran after Cam to get her lick back.

"Cam why the fuck do you always wanna play huh?" She asked him hitting his chest as he backed up onto the car trying to block her hits "Okay okay stop I'm sorry" He laughed apologizing putting his arm around her as she waved at the camera "Yeah I bet anywaysss..Hey guys" she smiled.

"Ooouuuu look at that smile looking good" Cam flirted making her smack her lips together pushing him away a bit "Don't start with the bullshit bruh" The boy laughed "Okay I'm gonna get back to y'all guys later," He said to the camera turning it off.

Samaje started to walk off back towards the house but Cam grabbed her arm pulling her back into him "Cam don't start" She complained as he turned her around to look at her "Why do you like playing I mean last night you wanna kiss me and all that then now you don't wanna kiss me how that work?".

Samaje laughed at the boy being sassy "If you wanted a kiss you could've just asked but ya didn't so don't do that" Cam smiled at the girl as he put her hands on his neck bending his head down so his face can be close to hers "Can I have a kiss?" He asked her poking out his lip she giggled nodding her head.