𝟎𝟎𝟐𝟏

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

>Confessionals<

SAMAJE|| So ya girl is backkkk!!!! *Clapping* yup I am back for a new little show or whatever but I feel like this is gonna be very interesting and messy but it's all good cause me and My man been talking about all of this before but as of right now I came into the house all by myself cause a certain someone *cough* Debo had been in jail for a minute so ya girl had to walk in her man less but I think Imma be good hopefully...Oh yeah by the way my ex is on the show soooo this is gonna be a little something I guess

Samaje came up the stairs with her bags fake panting being extra "Oh Jesus my ass needs to start going back to the weight room" She said out loud making some of the people look over at her "Samajeeee waddup little bro" Cam greeted coming over to her dabbing her up.

Samaje smiled at him "Wassup Lil dude" She looked over at the other people seeing Benet, Ashleigh, Terry, and TJ "My cousin is here!!!! Move Cam" Samaje laughed as Terry pushed Cam out the way pulling her into a side hug "Hey Terry".

"Maje my beautiful friend," Benet said coming over and pulling the girl into a hug which she accepted "Hey Benet" She pulled away from the girl looking over at Ashleigh who waved at her "Hey Samaje".

Samaje gave her a smile waving back "Hey Ms.Big Booty Ash cash" Ashleigh laughed shaking her head "You got a big butt on you too" Samaje waved her off laughing "Don't hype me up like that cause I only got a lil sum back there".

Benet smacked her lips "Samaje shut up lying" Samaje just shrugged clasping her hands together and looking at Terry "So where is my room?" She asked "Oh yeah y'all up in there in that room down that hall if you want TJ can help you with your bags" Samaje gave Terry a look as he just played it off innocently.

The girl turned her head looking at the other person in the room he still looked the same a bit and he grew taller she gave him a small smile "Hey TJ" "Hey Ja- I mean Samaje" He corrected himself "Yup okay good now TJ be helpful boy and help my cousin with her bags to her room" Terry told him.

"Damn Terry yo ass being all commander and shit like damn" TJ complained still coming over and grabbing the girl's Two bags with ease having her follow after him to her room that she shared with others.

"Damn these bunk beds are big" She exclaimed as she walked into the room almost immediately someone ran right into her hugging her tightly she giggled as the light-skinned girl screamed her name being extra "Hey Nadia" They both pulled away from each other as Nadia looked at her.

"You just look so pretty and for a minute I didn't think you were gonna come cause Debo was in Jail" Samaje nodded "Yeah at first I wasn't but he kept telling me you gotta go over and over again so I just did" She explained to the girl who nodded understanding.