𝟎𝟎𝟏𝟗

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆...

"Samaje wake up...Wake up!" She peaked her eyes open groaning "What?" She muttered pushing Angel's hands away from her "I need to talk to you" She opened her eyes fully looking at her best friend seeing her eyes filled with tears Samaje sat up quickly moving over a bit as Angel sat down beside her.

"What's wrong?" Angel just shook her head before breaking down Samaje pulled her into a hug as she rubbed her back she looked up seeing Debo finna come in the room before he stopped Samaje waved him off which he turned back closing the door behind him so no one else would come in.

Angel pulled back from Samaje wiping her eyes and sniffling "Whenever you're ready I'm right here just take your time baby you okay" Samaje reassured her Angel nodded before letting out a shaky breath.

"I fought Benet cause of some shit that happened with The Jett believing I fucked Tray or whatever but this morning I woke up by myself in the bed thinking maybe he'll be beside me but instead he wasn't so I went to go look for him and I found him in Lena's room the door was locked so I had to pick it and when I seen him and her in the bed I just went off" She explained to her.

Samaje sighed shaking her head "This bitch Lena I swear" She muttered massaging her temples "So after the fight with Benet up here in the room we fought again downstairs cause she wanted a round two or whatever so I gave it to her and then I went outside to the front called my mom talked to her and all of that so now I'm finna be heading on a flight to go home in a like an Hour and thirty cause Jett wanted me to go with him and I said no cause the shit he just did was weird as fuck but Samaje I just gotta go and be around my family with real love so I'm so-".

Samaje stopped her "Angel your good that's okay to leave Imma be good as long as your straight then I'll be fine so if you wanna leave then that's cool I'm okay with that" Angel nodded before pulling samaje into a hug again "Thank you samaje" The brown skinned girl rubbed her back "You know I gotchu now come on I got an Hour and thirty to spend with you" Angel laughed as they pulled away from each other Samaje got up from the bed after her stretching.

>Confessionals<

CAM|| I wake up to all the commotion with Angel going crazy and it was early as fuck it was like eight something in the morning and it was just too much shit going on but after all the fighting and shit with Angel and Benet they said Angel was leaving to go back home but not gonna lie the real thing we need to be thinking on is how the fuck did Samaje not wake up from all of this shit bruh she slept through everything she was upstairs knocked out.

BENET|| So I was waiting outside in the back ready for my round three with Angel until they came out telling me she was on the phone with her mom in the front and I was confused cause what are you on the phone with your mom for? Then next thing you know they saying she leaving to catch a flight home so I'm like damn cause the only person I started to think about like after what they said was Samaje cause I know they both are the closest with each other in the house even though it's not put on camera Samaje stayed up under Angel and Angel stayed up under her so I really felt bad for Samaje at that moment cause she was sleeping like Samaje slept through everything from what happened this morning.

SAMAJE|| I was upset to see Angel leave cause I was the closest to her in the house right along with Sevyn but I been doing this shit with Angel since Season One so it was very hurtful seeing her have to leave and stuff so I was helping her and taking the rest of the time to be with her before she went home but not gonna lie when it came time for her to actually go I was just trying to not like cry cause I feel like I been doing enough crying this whole time on influencer city.