𝟎𝟎𝟑𝟓

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎: 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐍

"I thought y'all was playing 'cause unt unt," Samaje said as swat some bugs away "Talking about nobody can sleep in the car what the fuck" Samaje chuckled at Juan as he fanned himself irritate

Samaje leaned up TJ as they listened to who was getting put in what wagon tent "I'm hungry" Nadia said making Samaje agree with her "Naw naw naw when me and cam told y'all ass was y'all hungry y'all kept saying y'all wasn't" TJ told them.

Samaje moved back from him making a face "Why are you being mean to us?" The boy rolled his eyes "Ain't nobody being mean to y'all you just being extra" "No I'm not cause you was just being mean".

"Samaje" She turned her head looking at Ida "Ouuuu Ida so you done cheating on me with Nadia?" She asked the girl who looked between both of them "Soooo you see the thing is I just love y'all both equally the same and it is very hard to choose between the both of y'all".

Samaje and Nadia just shook their heads at the girl "Unacceptable Ida you need to be picking who you want" Nadia told her "Right cause to be honest at this point Nadia is my girlfriend fuck you" Samaje said making Ida smack her lips.

"Just bogus I really thought we had something Samaje" "Yeah and you said the same thing about me too," Nadia said making Samaje look at Ida "Okay y'all word of advice don't mess with people from the same friend group you gonna get caught up" Ida told the camera as Manny came up with it.

Samaje and Nadia both laughed at the girl "Ida is stupid" Nadia joked "Mannn" Samaje agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samaje sat beside Brooklyn as TJ and Debo trolled each other "Can I have one maje?" Ash asked pointing down at her candy which she nodded her head handing the girl the bag.

"So what y'all think the trip gone be like?" Ash asked everyone at the table "I'm not gonna lie this is some new shit" Cam answered"I've never been camping in my life" Jacob said "I been outside shit a night I ain't never did like this" Cam told them.

Everyone at the table started to give their opinions on the camping "I've only been camping once and Brooklyn knew how that went" Samaje said taking a sip of her drink "Oh yeah I remember her ass crying and calling my phone cause they did a prank on her at the camp and she ended up beating shorty ass" Brooklyn laughed remembering that night.

Samaje just shook her head "Next time her little ass gonna learn to never lock a mothafuckin door again at night time then try to pop out on somebody" Everybody laughed at the girl "Now why did you beat that girl up?" TJ asked her "Cause she tried it and that's why I didn't play cheer that year remember" She told him.