𝟎𝟎𝟐𝟔

"How you feel about getting kicked out the bnb?" Samaje just shook her head at the camera as she took a sip of her water "I feel like that shit was gonna happen especially the way how we all were last night fighting" She told KG.

"Samaje" she looked at Brooklyn as she came over and sat down beside her on the couch as KG walked over towards the boys "So you know they're on live talking about the situation right now?" Samaje rolled her eyes smacking her lips "Yeah I saw but I left cause they ass just being messy I don't even know why they going live talking about it when we all had a conversation about everything last night all I know is ain't No bitch gonna say shit to my face so I honestly don't give a fuck".

Brooklyn laughed at her friend knowing that she was being real "You never give a fuck about anything Samaje" Brooklyn told her which Samaje shrugged "I mean hey it is what it is I'm not finna be kissing up to no girl that's gonna say they don't have a problem but do this weird ass shit like what the fuck was the point going on live? Like no one gives a fuck quite frankly".

Brooklyn just shook her head before throwing her arms around her and hugging the girl "I really do love you Maje" Samaje smiled happily "I love you too Brooke now come on so we can get ready".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you still not gonna talk to me?" Samaje rolled her eyes as she took a bite of her burger "Y'all see she be mad at me for all the time ignoring a nigga and shit walking around being all happy then once I walk over or sum she wanna switch her wh...

"So you still not gonna talk to me?" Samaje rolled her eyes as she took a bite of her burger "Y'all see she be mad at me for all the time ignoring a nigga and shit walking around being all happy then once I walk over or sum she wanna switch her whole mood getting quiet" Debo told the camera.

Samaje just shook her head "No no no yo ass wanted to play with me and stuff and then you wanna think shit sweet and stuff after what you said like boy no" She said before she pushed Debo's face away from her.

Debo smack his lips "Bruh I apologized to this girl over three times and then my ass over here then bought her food and some snacks then I den got her a new set which she wearing right now and I got her ass another plushy thing but I found a spiderman one this whole day she got spoiled" Samaje smiled before shaking her head.

"Okay bruh I forgive you now can I eat in peace please so this camera can get out my face?" She asked the boy making him nod his head "Give me a kiss then" Samaje rolled her eyes before standing on her tippy toes pecking the boy on the lips.

"Why am I in this house? Having fun for one night and we are here...what happened to the house that we were in? Like what is going on? You guys can't have no liquor" Tabina was saying to everybody in the living room except Liberty and Sasha who wasn't there.

"I didn't drink my ass just woke up" Samaje spoke up from her spot beside Brooklyn while everyone laughed at her "Why am I here? Stop looking at me like you're crazy im not in the mood for your acts" Tabina snapped at Cam making Samaje laugh at the boy.