𝟎𝟎𝟐𝟗

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Pop for the camera and then boom boom next" Samaje said posing as Nadia laughed taking her picture "Samaje please get the fuck with these old ass TikTok sounds" Brooklyn said making Samaje roll her eyes "First of bitch that sound is from musically see that's how you know you was never a real og like me".

"It's hot as fuck out here" Samaje said as she fanned herself as all the girls lined up facing the boys "Hey guys again in the fucking hot sun today we will be playing kiss, marry, pie" Samaje looked over at Brooklyn with a look but the girl just shrugged confused.

Tabina went over the rules for everyone as Nyema started and the rest of the girls sat down "She just pied Jacob dumbass haha" Nia laughed making the rest of the girl laugh with her "That's what he get that boy pushed me today down the damn stairs then wanna apologize talking about sum "I didn't know you was actually gonna fall" like how that work" Samaje said.

Nyema ended up kissing on the cheek Eli and then married Cam Samaje looked over at Nadia who just rolled her eyes Next was Nia who pied Jacob kissed TJ on the cheek and then married Chris of courseeee!!! Then it was liberty who ended up marrying KJ the end and then Ash married Nunu when it was her turn.

"Samaje girl it is your turn!" Tabina said as the girl walked over holding the plate of whipped cream she went straight up to Debo "Oh shit!" Jacob said as Samaje pied the boy lightly then walked off "That's a shocker" Debo said out loud.

She walked down the line debating who she should kiss on the cheek "I don't wanna kiss anyone but ummm..." She walked back down the line going up to Cam she walked over as he bent down a bit she kissed his cheek before pushing his away harshly "Damn girl what the fuck" He said rubbing his head as she laughed walking away.

She stood in front of all of them debating on who she should marry she opened the ring pop "Whoever I give this to y'all should let me have this not gonna lie" She told them "Girl go pick somebody so we can go it's hotter than that thang out here" KJ said making everyone laugh but she just rolled her eyes.

She walked over to TJ giving him the ring pop as everyone started to be extra again as she stood behind him "Here" She smiled as she took the ring pop popping the candy into her mouth "Thank you" she tried to say but he gave her a nod.

After everyone was done "It's a little twist to the game" Tabina told them "What's the twist?" They all asked "The person you are with now is your new couple" Samaje looked down at Debo seeing him already staring her and TJ.

Samaje looked at all the new couples seeing that It was Benet & Juan, Eli & Sasha, Nadia & Debo which she really didn't care cause Nyema picked Cam which was weird a little bit Nunu & Ash, Chris & Nia, KJ & Liberty and then lastly Jacob & Brooklyn.