𝟎𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"My best friend is here!!!!" Samaje screamed running over to Brooklyn who laughed as Samaje squeezed her tightly as she hugged her back.

"Hey SJ" They pulled away from each other "Hey brookie" Samaje turned dabbing up Jacob and giving Nunu a side hug as KJ came outside coming to Dab up Nunu.

Samaje side-eyed Brooklyn who was already side-eyeing her "Okay well I'm gonna take my best friend so we can talk you can bring her bags up and stuff bye bye," Samaje said pulling Brooklyn's hand hurrying into the house.

They both went upstairs going towards the bathroom seeing Nadia "Hey boo's looking too good" Nadia said to them Samaje laughed before closing the door "So how do you feel about all of this? With like KJ being here and Jacob? Wait are y'all even together?" Brooklyn shrugged her shoulders taking a sip of her drink.

"I mean I don't care that KJ is here that's old shit or whatever and I don't think they'll ever get into it but um...With me and Jacob, I don't know to be honest he's confusing one minute we lovey-dovey and acting like a couple next thing you know he wanna go do him the shit is just c-" She was explaining but both Samaje and Nadia cut her off.

"Odd"
"Weird"

Both girls looked at each other making a face before pointing at each other and then looking back at Brooklyn who just rolled her eyes but nodded "Okay enough about me...So what about you and Debo? And that TJ is here how is all of that?" Brooklyn asked "Yeah you said you were gonna tell me about that too once Brooke got here 'cause she was gonna ask the same thing" Nadia reminded.

Samaje sighed rubbing her head "Well Debo didn't think TJ was actually gonna be coming on the show but he is I mean when we came upstairs after they surprised me with him being out you could feel the awkward tension in the room even though they greeted each other but once we got in the room first thing Debo tells me is that he doesn't want me talking to TJ alone ever and that I can only talk to him when people's around and you know I respect it cause I get it TJ's my ex and he's my nigga so it's understandable" She told them.

"Well if he gonna say that to you then I feel like he shouldn't be talking to Benet alone cause I don't know with the both of them I can just tell something off," Nadia said making Brooklyn and Samaje look at her confused.

"Whatchu, you mean?" They both asked at the same time Nadia rolled her eyes smacking her lips "I get that's y'all friend but I know for a fact Samaje you be questioning her and Debo's friendship to cause I know if I am and I'm pretty sure everyone else then I know you are" Samaje looked down picking at her fingers shrugging.

"I mean I do but I won't think the worse he told me a lot of stuff and I know niggas or anybody, in general, can tell you stuff and make you think shit can be real but then just lie so trust I got my guard up but I would feel bad for the both of them If I find out anything cause I'm not afraid to put my hands on a nigga" Nadia and Brooklyn laughed "And we'll help too," Nadia said making Samaje smile thankful for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

Samaje fixed the blindfold not being able to see anything she turned her head waiting for someone to speak "So you not gonna say anything?" She asked the random person.