𝟎𝟎𝟑𝟑

"Now why would you come over and do that?" Samaje complained looking down at the pancake on the ground as Cam laughed "That shit is not funny now why would you do that Cameron?" Tabina asked as she came over making the boy roll his eyes "Tabina don't start do not start I'm not playin'" Cam told her.

"I don't care why would you push into her like that? Now pick up that pancake right now Cameron before I go get Nadia" Tabina threatened him making the boy roll his eyes before picking the pancake off the ground and walking off to throw it away "See now was that hard?" Samaje laughed but Cam just waved her off telling her to shut up.

"Do you care about seeing all of that?" Samaje looked at Brooklyn whose eyes looked over by the sink She turned to see Tabina talking to Benet and Debo who was all up close on him "I don't care she's the one that's gonna look dumb and shit right along with him" She shrugged eating her bacon.

"Did you and Juan pick out what y'all are wearing for the photo shoot?" Samaje nodded her head "Yeah we did something slight I mean I think it will look good, to be honest, cause I already look good Juan looks good so I feel like when everyone sees are pictures and videos were gonna get picked" She told her friend who rolled her eyes playfully.

"All I know is you guys better beat them I don't care," Brooklyn said to her Samaje laughed but nodded "Okay Brookie we gotchu".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't play with us!!!!" Samaje cheered sticking her tongue out a bit and touching her nose "I told y'all even though our shit simple we still ate don't mothafucking play Hollon let me go show y'all Juan real quick cause I just finished getting re...

"Don't play with us!!!!" Samaje cheered sticking her tongue out a bit and touching her nose "I told y'all even though our shit simple we still ate don't mothafucking play Hollon let me go show y'all Juan real quick cause I just finished getting ready" She grabbed her camera making her way out the room.

"Oooouuuu look at youuuu!!!! You look good as fuck oh my god" Samaje laughed as Nadia came up to her "Go ahead and do a little spin for me" Nadia said grabbing her free hand as Samaje spun around "Nadia is gay as fuck y'all" Samaje told the Camera she turnt it on her friend who didn't care shrugging "I don't care Samaje ass know she sexy as fuck".

"Okay, anyways guys let's go downstairs so we can find my big-headed partner" Samaje made her way downstairs seeing Juan talking to Nunu, TJ, KJ, Chris, and Debo "Oh my goodness lord have mercy look at my sexy ass partner looking good as always!" Juan hyped clapping his hands together once he saw her making the boys by him look over.

"Juan bruh!" Samaje laughed as he came over towards her "Don't play with the hair she did that" He said playfully clapping his hands while she bowed saying thank you "But yeah y'all these our the outfits" She said setting the camera up on the table backing back so they can see her and Juan as they showed off their matching outfits.