𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻 𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐋: 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐌 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐉 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Now we have my baby Majeeee!!!" Samaje looked up from her phone waving at Nadia's Camera "How do you feel about us going camping?" Nadia asked her which she just shrugged "Shit I don't know cause I don't even like being outside, especially in some woods cause we're all black and I'm telling you now I see something I'm taking my happy ass home" Samaje said.

Nadia laughed at the girl shaking her head "I know that's right" Samaje looked over as TJ got in the car passing her a bottle of orange juice and a cup of fruit "Thank youuuuu" She told him smiling brightly "Oh my gosh when are y'all getting together?! Uhhhh" Nadia complained as she recorded the two.

Samaje pointed at her as she handed TJ back her orange juice so he could open it for her "Nadia don't start not today" She told her friend who laughed "Naw let me stop playing before we get people started" Nadia said "Yeah let you stop" TJ spoke up handing Samaje her drink.

"TJ shut up," Nadia told him making Samaje snicker as she took a sip of her drink "Awl that's funny?" The boy questioned making the girl side-eye him nodding as she continued to drink her drink until she felt him hit the bottom of the bottle making some of it fall and go in her nostrils a bit "TJ! Imma fuck you up!" She whined as she punched his shoulder while he laughed.

"My bad damn her heavy hand ass" Nadia just shook her head at them as TJ rubbed his arm "Do y'all feel like you guys would make it through today for campin?" Nadia asked the two who nodded "I feel like I kinda will I don't know yet tho" Samaje answered "Yeah that's cause her little ass is scary" TJ said making the girl roll her eyes.

"Imma fuck you up TJ keep it up" She threatened "Okay Imma leave y'all alone I'll see y'all when we make it to the place" Samaje waved bye to Nadia's Camera as the light skinned girl walked off back over to Cam.

"I can't stand yo big-headed ass damn! Now I really gotta change" Samaje told the brown-skinned boy "Shit you already was sayin' you wanted to change so now is the perfect opportunity before we go out there" Samaje pushed his head "Just drive TJ".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now watch me whip watch me nae nae! Don't playyyy" Samaje said as tried to do the old dance playing around while Chris recorded her laughing "Samaje's ass a fucking goofy," He said "Nawl for real" Nia commented as they all sat up in the little room since they were at the studio.

"Samaje bruh come on" Samaje looked over at Cam who looked irritated as Ke was beside him and KG who had a camera in his hand "What's wrong?" She questioned seeing that it was something "Ke ass talking about some Nadia and TJ kissing".

Samaje made a face before standing up "What the fuck?" She followed after Cam as they walked over to the other room ignoring everyone wondering what was going on.

She followed Ke and Terry over to the other room since Cam had stopped to talk to everyone else that was wondering what was going on "God bless" Samaje said as Terry opened the door and Cam came walking beside her as they both walked in seeing the two on the chair with Nadia's leg on TJ's lap and her holding his face as they kissed.