𝟎𝟎𝟏𝟑

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

The boys came up to the girls telling them to calm down and to leave it be but Samaje just shook her head not even caring "I don't even wanna be here I want to go back to the house" Samaje told them scratching her head still irritated with the security.

"Just don't come in there with no guns no nothing" Manny came up saying to everybody the girl just rolled her eyes sitting down and watching everybody that had their guns put them away.

"Maje you comin' ?" Benet asked the girl as everyone started to get off the sprinter to leave she just shrugged her shoulders not really in the mood for it anymore "What's going on with her?" Samaje looked at Debo as he came up confused about why she was still on the sprinter.

"She's irritated still I'm guessing...well I'm gonna let y'all talk just make sure Debo she gets in there cause I know for a fact people wanna see her" They both watched the short Carmel-skinned girl walk away following after everyone.

"So you don't wanna come" The brown-skinned girl shook her head he groaned rubbing his face and smacking his lips "Okay Samaje look we know what they did was wrong he shouldn't never been talking to you like that but Me and Manny checked his ass about it and he will be apologizing to you before we go so don't even worry about it anymore you have supporters that wanna see you and I know it's a lot of them so come on".

Samaje thought for a minute knowing he was right and she didn't want to disappoint supporters who came to see her so she got up getting off while Debo closed the big door behind her "So who told you to wear all of this?" She laughed as the boy grabbed her hand looking her up and down.

"Well, we had to do confessionals and I needed to look presentable for that and for today in plus it's not even bad," She told him as they walked hand in hand "No the cut on the side got me though don't nobody need to see all that" She laughed but he stopped walking causing her to do the same.

"Why do you wanna laugh all the time?" He asked her she just shrugged letting go of his hand and wrapping her arms around his neck looking up at him while he put his hands on her waist "Cause it's funny when you get all protective over me even with the smallest stuff" she answered making the boy smile.

"Well, I just gotta make sure no one is looking at my girl...well my soon-to-be girl" Samaje chuckled shaking her head "You are something else I tell you" He just shrugged his shoulders before bending his head down a bit kissing her.

Samaje kissed back her hands making their way to cup both sides of his face while his arms wrapped around her pushing her more close he slipped his tongue into her mouth which she let him not caring as they started to make out for a bit "Okay okay we can continue this later right now we need to be inside with everyone else" She told him pulling away so she can catch her breath.

The boy nodded as samaje wiped the lip gloss away from around his lip she pecked him twice before backing up "We can also finish this later while you help me take this dress off so come on" she said turning and walking off while Debo stayed still shocked by her words "Come on!" She rushed him when she saw he wasn't following her.

She heard his rushed footsteps as he came up beside her grabbing her hand "Don't be saying shit you don't even mean for real" Samaje looked up at him as they walked past security to go in the venue "What makes you think I was playing I was being deadass".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened?" Samaje asked Terry once her and Debo came in seeing them finish up a prayer "Nyema had an Anxiety attack and we calmed her down cause I guess she's been through all that shit before" He explained to his cousin who nodded feeling bad for the girl.