𝟎𝟎𝟏𝟐

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Outfit and Hair:

"Hey, you good?" Samaje turned her head looking at Eli who stood in the doorway of the bathroom she nodded turning back towards the mirror to fix her mascara "Yeah why you ask that?" She questioned the boy

"I heard you crying last night when I walked past your room and I know it was you cause everybody said you went upstairs to the room so you can't lie and say it wasn't you," He told her she groaned putting her mascara back up in her makeup bag.

She turned back around towards Eli who gave her a look "It was my own personal reasons and I hope you didn't go around asking people why I was crying cause I don't even feel like hearing "what's wrong" or "Are you okay?" That shit is annoying I mean yeah I get it people wanna make sure I'm straight but I'm a big girl I can handle it" The boy stepped out of her way as she left the bathroom walking to her room with him following.

"Well lucky for you I didn't tell anybody I came to ask you myself cause I already know how you are when it comes down to you getting quiet and shit don't forget me, Chris and Manny are the only three in this house that knew you longer than anybody else in here so I want to ask you again are you sure you okay?" Samaje sighed sitting on her bed she motioned for him to come sit beside her which he did.

"I mean yeah but you remember my brother Jakari?" She asked him he nodded his head "Uhhh...the one that's in prison right?" She nodded her head "Yup he called me last night we talked about what's been going on here on tour and stuff then it got emotional I know my brother hates it there I mean he's been locked up for nine years with his best friend when they didn't even do anything".

Eli could tell she didn't want to really speak on it so he tried to end the conversation early "Yeah it be like that and all you gotta do is just be there for him and keep praying he gets out I mean you just gotta keep it pushing and do what you gotta do your brother is gonna be straight as long as you keep it together so don't let it get to you cause hey I know you miss him and I'm not telling you that you shouldn't be upset but what I do know is that he wouldn't want you crying and being all distance with everybody so whenever you feel like you need somebody you got people in the house that care don't just bottle up your emotions" He told the girl who nodded.

"Thanks, Eli" He smiled at her nodding his head and wrapping an arm around her pulling her into his side "No problem just come to me if you need anything I gotchu" She nodded her head as he got up "Okay I gotta go finish up my confessional cause I know you after me so let me go" she said getting up too walking out the room.

Samaje was sitting down in the confessional room helping KJ the other cameraman with some things as Eli did his confessional bringing up Nyema and something about Terry and Cam being mad.