𝟎𝟎𝟑𝟐

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"You look too good!!!!" Nia exclaimed having everyone look over as Samaje came down the last step "Give us a spin!" Ash said making Samaje laugh as she spun around holding her camera.

"Thank you thank you" Samaje replied as she walked over to Juan taking a brownie out of his container "Samaje! I asked you if you wanted a damn brownie earlier and you didn't want any so stop touching my stuff" He snapped the girl side-eyed him before eating the brownie "Don't get fucked up Juan" She threatened pointing at him.

"Okay, y'all two ready?" Manny asked TJ and Samaje "I am" She nodded as she took a sip of Terry's drink before looking over at TJ who was staring over at her "Are you ready TJ?" She asked laughing at him when KJ popped the side of his head "We know she looks good but they asking questions and you just staring at her not answering".

TJ rolled his eyes as she pushed KJ a bit into Liberty since everyone was still handcuffed except them "Yeah I'm ready to come on" Samaje hugged Terry before taking another sip of his drink and hurrying off "Samaje Imma beat yo ass!" "I love you too Terry!".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So y'all look who we have here on my channel for the first time," Samaje said as she flipped her Camera over onto TJ who smiled "Waddup" He greeted Samaje turned the camera back onto herself "So y'all the both of us won another couples challenge the other day so since shit happened yesterday were having our date tonight and Juan is in handcuffs with TJ's partner so we can all stay in the game" She explained.

"Yeah and her big-headed ass was over here being difficult ordering food," TJ said as he put both of his hands on her forehead pulling her back a bit into him Samaje smacked his hands lifting back up and looking back at him "Stop playing with me TJ before you get embarrassed in front of both cameras for my youtube and the show on Manny's camera".

The boy smacked his lips as he took her camera out of her hands fixing his hair "I don't know why she over here lyin' like she gonna do me sum...like let's be for real? Ha ass not gonna do a damn thing" He said before setting the camera up on the table so it can see both of them.

"My eyes are still puffy a bit," Samaje said as she touched around her eyes leaning up towards the camera"Yeah from all the crying...you don't need to be crying you too pretty for that" Samaje looked back at him before looking back at the camera rolling her eyes and waving him off "TJ ass just be talking y'all for what I don't know but imma get back to y'all when our food gets brought out so bye" She stopped recording before turning her camera off.

She leaned back straight into her chair "Why do you do that?" Samaje looked over at TJ who was already looking at her she raised her eyebrows in confusion "What did I do?" TJ rolled his eyes "You be thinking I'm just talking all the time when I'm not".