𝟎𝟎𝟏𝟕

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"What the fuck is he following them for?" Samaje said to brooklyn as they stood on the side of the stage looking at Jett follow after Lena and Benet "He has been doing that this whole time and for what I don't know" samaje smacked her lips before getting her phone out of her purse texting Angel about it.

"Angel ass needs a new nigga 'cause what the fuck is he doing" Brooklyn just shook her head grabbing her friend's hand and going back to their section "Don't worry about it Maje have fun and turn up! Here" She told her handing the brown skin girl a shot Nunu poured them.

"Cheers!!!!!" They both yelled clanking their glasses together before leaning their head back and downing the shot "Shit! That's strong!" Samaje said scrunching up her face while Nunu laughed at her.

He poured them both another one as Eli came up putting his arm around the both of them recording as they posed dancing a bit laughing together having a good ass time.

"Aye aye aye!!!!" Everybody cheered as she twerked up on Debo holding a bottle in her hand as she stuck her tongue out having the time of her life she sat back up turning around and looking up at Debo who looked down at her.

He bent his head down as she pecked him on the lips a couple of times pulling away "Come on Samaje Terry wants us on stage with him" Benet said grabbing her hand and pulling her away from Debo.

Terry started to perform as they all started to cheer him on dancing with him on stage as the crowd went wild Samaje pulled out her camera recording next Chris came in the middle and started to dance while everyone cheered him on.

Samaje walked off stage with the help of Cam and Nyema who surprisingly put the fighting shit behind her "Be careful with her arm Cam" Nyema told the boy as they walked her over to the couch helping her sit down.

"Can I have one more shot? and then I'm done for tonight cause my ass finna fall and shit" She asked them Cam nodded before walking over to the bottles and pouring her some in a shot glass.

He handed her the drink before him and Nyema went back on stage Samaje lent her head back downing the drink "I don't know how you do that shit so easy" Debo said sitting down beside her his jacket off showing his abs "And I don't know how all the time your shirt magically is off" She shot back at him drunkenly he laughed shaking his head as he moved closer to her.

"You know I really do wanna try with you right?" He told the girl she nodded "I know I read your card when you gave me those flowers" He smacked his lips pushing her head knowing she was gonna start joking around with what he said "Yeah and I meant everything in the card too even though I had Nia write it all cause my handwriting sucks".

Samaje clapped her hands together "See see I knew it! And she swore up and down you wrote it and that she just helped fix it up" She said making the boy smile at her "So do you want us to work?" He asked her she nodded her head before peaking him on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bitch! I'm way too drunk for this shit!" Samaje laughed at the camera as Debo picked her up making her wrap her legs around his waist as they left out the club.

"They ass way too drunk for this shit!" Eli shouted making Samaje point his way "What he said" She told the camera as Homer laughed behind it she turned her head hearing Benet and Brooklyn getting on Jacob's ass being drunk.