𝟎𝟎𝟑𝟒

Samaje sat in between Nadia and Ash as they listened to Tabina "You guys have came to the final game and we are about to do the hot seat the hot seat is when I ask you guys questions and trust me this seat is about to get hot tonight" Tabina said hitting the chair Nunu was in.

"I will be asking you guys mine questions and you guys can jump in and ask your guys questions is that fine?" Everyone agreed saying yes as he started off with Nunu since he was in the chair "Outside of the show would you take you and Ashleigh's relationship seriously?" Tabina asked him.

"Umm.. we're just friends" Nunu answered him "No you wouldn't consider being more than friends?" "Uhhh...probably not right now" Samaje looked at Ash seeing her smile fade away knowing the girl actually had some feelings for him "Nunu do you wish you coupled up with anyone else instead of ashleigh?" The boy shook his head no "Uhhh...Naw".

"Out of everyone in this room who would you want to make out with other than Ashleigh?" Nunu made a face "Uhhh let's see ummm...I would pick probably Samaje but I wouldn't actually do it I'm just picking her" He cleared up "Shit I would too Nunu so don't be ashamed" Nadia spoke up making everyone laugh at her "Nadia stop it" Samaje laughed pushing the girls head playfully.

As the game went on it was Samaje's turn "Samaje bitchhhh my favorite cousin" Tabina said as she sat down making Samaje laugh at her "Come on Tabina me is tired and ready to go to bed so let's hurry it up".

"Okay damn uhhhh....Are you and Juan sneaking around with each other?" Samaje made a disgusted face "Hell no I wouldn't even do that and I don't fuck with Light skins and Juan is very very very fucking light skinned" She answered making some of the girls chuckle.

"Okay, next question would you ever kiss TJ?" Samaje nodded "Yeah I would but as of right now n-" she was saying but Tabin cut her off "So do it right now" That's when some of the group started to ou being extra making Samaje roll her eyes "Why? Ain't this a hot seat this ain't no damn dare game I answered your question so continue on" She told her which she rolled her eyes "Your no fun" but Samaje just shrugged her shoulders not caring.

"I gotta question" She looked over at Eli who held his hand up in the air "Go ahead Eli" Tabina told him "Is it true you and TJ kissed on the rooftop a while ago?" Everyone got quiet looking at the two who had the same confused expression on their face "What the fuck?" TJ said confused "Same thing I said TJ when I got told that and I'm gonna say the same thing like I been saying we never kissed at all so I don't know whoever said that but y'all need to speak up or run me my fade for lying on my name and being messy I don't give a fuck who it was cause what the fuck is you going around lying on my name for? What the fuck".

Everybody just sat quietly wondering if someone was gonna speak up "So whoever said that I think she made it pretty clear to speak up" Chris said but whoever it was stayed quiet "They not gonna speak up cause they lying and they know the shit not true so I don't even know why the fuck lie? The fuck are you being messy for like grow up for real but it's cool when I find out who it is just be prepared when I check that ass".

"Okay okay, enough Samaje who out of this room would you make out with besides TJ and Debo?" Samaje gave her cousin a look before looking around at everybody "Nadia" She answered making the girl laugh "Don't playyyy" Nadia cheered clapping her hands together.

"Naw naw naw we said y'all gotta stop picking the girls," Jacob said having the boys agree "We did say that so pick a boy," Tabina told her which Samaje rolled her eyes "Uhhhh...probably Chris but I would never do it I'll just pick him because the rest of y'all is...eh" She answered making some of the girls laugh at the boys faces who felt targeted.