𝟎𝟎𝟐𝟕

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐄𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐀𝐖 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄:

𝐒𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠?

Samaje flipped her paddle to the side with HELL YEA on it "Cam said Hell yea, Nadia said hell yea, Brooklyn said hell yea, KJ said Hell naw, Chris and Nia said hell yea, TJ says Hell yea, Samaje says Hell yea they say yeah they no one said yeah and one said no Debo and Benet Debo says hell yea Benet says hell no" Tabina said aloud going down the line with everyone and their partners.

As the game went on everyone was being cool "We have a winner Nadia and Cam you almost had it you was almost there almost there so I need you guys to go over there" Tabina told them as they both were shocked "You guys over there you guys over there you guys other there you, you and you over there" As he went down the line pointing couples out until it was down to TJ, Eli, Samaje and Sasha.

Samaje looked at Tabina as he asked who they thought won "I feel like it was Samaje and TJ" Debo spoke up from his spot by Benet Everyone looked at Tabina to see if he was right "Yup you two go over there the winners are Samaje and TJ" Tabina said as Eli and Sasha walked over to everyone else.

Samaje just fanned herself really not caring as everyone started to ou and do the most "They going on a date and they got the boom boom room ouuuuuweee" Nunu said being extra as Samaje walked over to stand by Chris and Nia.

TJ started to laugh listening to everybody coming over by her as she felt the burning glare she already knew who it was from but she just ignored it "You good?" TJ whispered in the girl's ear she looked up at him and nodded "Yeah I'm straight I just know I gotta deal with a mouth full from Debo" She told him which he nodded "Yeah I'm already knowing look at him" She looked over seeing the boy not beside benet anymore.

She saw he was sitting down over in the chair holding a rifle that was fake making her shake her head and roll her eyes looking back at TJ "I don't understand why his ass is being like that" She laughed "That man looks like he finna kill my ass shit probably both of us" TJ joked making Samaje laugh even harder as he joined in.

"No for real oh my god that's not funny stop making me laugh bruh," She said popping him on his arm "So should I be asking you on the date? Or should I just tell you when to be ready?" Samaje just rolled her eyes at him "TJ don't start dude" She told him as he chuckled putting his hands up in surrender.

"You know I'm trolling" "Yeah you better be" KJ walked over to the both of them speaking up "He gonna keep staring at y'all?" He asked making Samaje just nod her head "You already know he is but he'll be okay" TJ told him "Naw he gonna be going off about you again cause he already thinks you still have feelings for me but I told him you don't he just don't believe it" Samaje said as she fanned herself some more looking down at her feet not noticing the look the two boys shared with each other.