𝟎𝟎𝟏𝟔

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒

"Tell them how I just busted your ass," Samaje said patting Debo's arm he smacked his lips pushing her out of the view of the camera "No she didn't I just whooped her ass" He defended Samaje rolled her eyes pushing him back making Homer put the camera on her "I swear I just whooped his ass it's on camera and you can ask everybody he didn't believe I use to play when I was in high school".

"Her ass did in fact whoop Debo basketball," Cam said walking past sipping his water "Nigga shut up! Ain't nobody talking to yo big square chin ass" Samaje laughed before pointing at the camera "See I told y'all" she said walking away over to Angel.

"You used to go to school here too?" Angel asked her She shook her head "No but I did go to middle school down here that's how I met Chris I stayed getting into arguments and in fights but I get it from my momma and my daddy oh yeah and my brothers," She told the girl.

"Wait wait so how does this work how did you meet brooklyn, Chris, and ya know TJ?" Angel asked her confused about everything "Okay so look me and Brooklyn met when we were five years old cause of our moms being childhood friends that's when we moved from South Carolina to Chicago" She explained to her and she sat back and listened.

"So when we came up here to Chicago my sixth-grade year started and I started to get in trouble and getting into fights to the point where me and my brothers almost got sent to alternative schools but they just switched our schools that's how I ended up meeting Chris but then when seventh grade hit I ended up getting kicked out of the district right along with my brothers so we ended up moving back down to South Carolina but I wanted to live in Atlanta when I started high school so I moved in with My Tt so my freshman year that's how I met TJ and KJ then me and TJ started to date all the way until I graduated cause I graduated early at 17 then two months later stuff with me and TJ went down hill leading us to our break up so I moved back to South Carolina with my mom and them" She finished.

"Damn bitch y'all did a lot of moving," Angel told her making Samaje laugh nodding her head "Yeah I know me and my brothers stayed getting into trouble" Angel just shook her head "If I was y'all mom and dad I would've beat y'all ass".

"You don't think they did? Mannn we still never stopped fighting it was just people really didn't like us for no reason too much jealousy" Samaje told her which Angel nodded understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outfit & Hair:

"My best friend is here!!!!" Samaje shouted at the camera as she hugged up on Brooklyn who laughed "Heyyy y'all" The light-skinned girl waved as they waited outside of Chemistry "They should've put Brooklyn on the show we would've had this bitch u...

"My best friend is here!!!!" Samaje shouted at the camera as she hugged up on Brooklyn who laughed "Heyyy y'all" The light-skinned girl waved as they waited outside of Chemistry "They should've put Brooklyn on the show we would've had this bitch up and bussin' but it's okay she here now so that's the good thing".