𝟎𝟎𝟏𝟒

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐓, 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐍

Outfit & Hair

"So what were you and Debo doing?" Ida asked Samjae as they watched Misty perform The girl turned her head looking at the girl who was smirking and pointed at her neck "I think you couldn't really cover up that one" She said

Samaje rolled her eyes "Shut up ida" The girl put her hands up in defense "Hey I'm just wondering I mean y'all was the talk of this morning cause Someone couldn't keep quiet last night...so what all did you two do?" Samaje gave the girl a look before sighing.

"We did everything you could imagine but not way too freak he took his time with me which was surprising," She told the girl who gushed "Y'all are so cute oh my godddd I'm so proud of me, and Benet we did that" Samaje laughed at her shaking her head "Ida be quiet".

"Samaje! Come on someone wants a picture with us" She turned her head looking over at Cam she nodded "I'll see you in a bit love you stink" Ida nodded saying I love you too as Samaje walked over to Cam following him over to two little girls.

They all posed taking the picture "I have a question for you both" One of the girls said "Okay shoot it" Cam told her "Are y'all still messing around or are you two really just friends?" She asked making Samaje laugh right along with Cam.

She felt a burning glare on her already knowing who it was "We are only friends nothing else this my dawg" She told them dabbing up Cam who pulled her into the side of him "Yeah this really my dawg for real for real nothing else" the little girls nodded before walking off.

Samaje and Cam walked over to where everyone else was "Imma talk to you later Samaje let me go see what her problem is" Cam said before walking off over to Nyema who was mad she felt someone tap her shoulder.

She turnt her head looking to see KJ "What are you doing here?" She asked the dread head "Well you know we were asked to be here and I wanted to talk to you real quick" He told her she nodded before following him over to the set of chairs sitting down.

"Yes KJ?" The boy sighed before speaking "What's up with you like I know you and TJ broke up and shit and y'all have reasons but I mean after that you stopped talking to me and I was confused cause I thought we had that brother and sister type of bond ya know".

She rubbed her face "I mean after me and TJ broke up it hurt me and you know it did I mean I always wanted to be with him he was my first real relationship besides all of the social media that was real life we were together for two years almost getting to three and then shit started to happen a lot of he said she said and he listened to it without even asking me and it pissed me off then when I tried talking to you about it you ignored me too so I was like damn you so supposed to be my brother and TJ was supposed to be my boyfriend we always talked to each other about any and everything that bothered us but it hurt me when you both didn't want to listen so that's why Ignored you once we broke up cause I felt like I didn't have anybody and you guys know how much that hurt me".