ɴɪɴᴇ- ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ

༺☙༻'I could see you in your suit and your necktiePassed me a note saying, "Meet me tonight"'⁻ᵗᵃʸˡᵒʳ ˢʷⁱᶠᵗ; ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ

༺☙༻
'I could see you in
your suit and
your necktie
Passed me a note saying,
"Meet me tonight"'
ᵗᵃʸˡᵒʳ ˢʷᶠᵗ; ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ

             RIVER AND Calista now sat in the dressing room, the blonde woman adding the finishing touches to Rivers outfit

The outfit she wore now was significantly better than any of the options she had tried on previously.

The top was like a bikini before the middle part was a sheer aquamarine color as for the rest. It was a body suit but the sheerness of it was only around the stomach. Attached was a beautiful, translucent skirt, flowing out like water, shimmering in the fluorescent light.

    Her hair was curled in tight, bouncy curls, pinned up with a seashell pin. As for her makeup, it was glowy but natural with subtle highlights and lipgloss.

      "And the finishing touch!" Calista exclaimed, spraying her down with a perfume that smelled just like her home; minus the fish.

      River was astonished by the beautiful outfit along with Calistas passion about making her look and smell like District 4. Well, more so smell. This outfit would make people throw their afternoon catch at you.

       "It's lovely, Calista." River smiled brightly at the woman. She was never fond of the lady but at least her outfits were decent.

      "Only the best for my girl." Calista blew a kiss through her overly glossed up lips. "But how do I act?" River asked honestly.

   She had never been interviewed before, especially for all of Panem to see.

     "Like your normal self. Sweet, kind, and— Ooh! Genuine. Oh, and act happy. You know, happy to be here." Calista beamed, fixing select strands of curled hair that had fallen out of place.

     "Now, time to go get sponsors!" Calista urged her to walk forward, Rivers small heeled, clear shoes clicking against the ground.

      When she walked backstage, some of the tributes were conversing and others looked like they had been stuck out on the waves to long, being rocked back and forth until sea sickness set in.