sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ- ᴋᴀᴛɴɪss ᴇᴠᴇʀᴅᴇᴇɴ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ

༺☙༻'I don't wanna be here anymoreIt all tastes like poison'⁻ᵖʰᵉᵒᵇᵉ ᵇʳⁱᵈᵍᵉʳˢ; ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒˡᵈ

༺☙༻
'I don't wanna be
here anymore
It all tastes
like poison'
ᵖʰᵉᵒᵇᵉ ᵇʳᵈᵍᵉʳˢ; ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒˡᵈ

               AS THE sun broke the horizon, River was up and eating the left over fish that was now cold but either way it was filling

After checking her wounds and finding they were completely healed, she pulled off the bandages, splashing some of the river water onto them.

She filled her canteen yet again, placing everything back inside the backpack before getting up to find a new spot.

River figured that if anyone had even laid a single glance on her that she'd need to move again.

   Her entire body flinched when she heard ear piercing screams, making her whip around in the direction it came from.

   She saw the trees begin to rustle until Cato's large figure came barreling right towards her. She couldn't get her trident up fast enough as he crashed right into her, the two tumbling to the ground.

  River quickly pushed herself off of him, watching as he frantically swatted the air in attempts to bat away bugs that weren't there.

"I need water." He got out, River nodding in reply, guiding him only a couple steps back to the river.

The second he saw it, he removed his shirt, muscles rippling in the process and River had to remind herself now wasn't the time.

He threw it on the rocks before falling into the water, rubbing his arms and neck to help extract the venom before they got worse.

"What in the world are you doing?" She asked from the shore, watching his face relax at the relief of pain. "Tracker Jackers."