ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx- ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ

༺☙༻'The jokes weren't funny, I took the moneyMy friends from home don't know what to say'⁻ᵗᵃʸˡᵒʳ ˢʷⁱᶠᵗ; ʸᵒᵘʳᵉ ᵒⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒʷⁿ, ᵏⁱᵈ

༺☙༻
'The jokes weren't funny,
I took the money
My friends from home
don't know what to say'
⁻ᵗᵃʸˡᵒʳ ˢʷⁱᶠᵗ; ʸᵒᵘʳᵉ ᵒⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒʷⁿ, ᵏⁱᵈ

             AFTER HOURS of being photographed, interviewed, and even interrogated, they finally got to relax in a magnificent room in the Presidential Estate

    They were being given special treatment such as complementary products, divine meals, lavish gifts from the public, and even opportunities to take up a massage session.

     They had both declined the last option, wanting to only have time alone together before their impending exposer to the rest of Panem.

     River bathed in rose petals which in her opinion was a bit over the top. Never in a million years would she think taking a bath would be so luxurious but Cato had insisted to take the opportunity to spoil herself while they had it.

      She stared up at the ceiling, her fingers mindlessly playing with the delicate petals that surrounded her.

      She hated being alone with her thoughts, stepping out only after about five minutes. River dried herself off quickly, her hair staying dry seeing as it was pinned up.

      Wrapping the soft towel around her, she stepped out of the large bathroom and into the sumptuous bedroom, marble covering the floor and pillars while vases of the ever present roses sat on the extravagantly detailed furniture.

       "Well that was quick." Cato stated from his spot on the abnormally large bed covered in a plush maroon comforter.

     River nodded, finding an outfit waiting for her at the end of the bed. He noticed her pissed off attitude, trying to understand why she was bothered, especially after all the luxury treatment they were receiving.