ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ- ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ

༺☙༻'When you're good as gold'Cause when you know, you know'⁻ˡᵃⁿᵃ ᵈᵉˡ ʳᵉʸ; ᵐᵃʳᵍᵃʳᵉᵗ

༺☙༻
'When you're good as gold
'Cause when you know, you know'
⁻ˡᵃⁿᵃ ᵈᵉˡ ʳᵉʸ; ᵐᵃʳᵍᵃʳᵉᵗ

              RIVER WALKED through her district, finally being able to without getting yelled at or recognized

RIVER WALKED through her district, finally being able to without getting yelled at or recognized. She casually made her way to an outdoor market where they were selling fresh vegetables and fruit which was only a new thing for the district's.

      It felt good to be able to live without fear. A fear that someone could be getting executed in the square just around the block or a Peacekeeper waiting nearby to strike someone.

      This was the life she had always pondered. What would it be like if life wasn't treacherous?

       Witnessing it firsthand was a bittersweet experience. Leaving behind the life she had always known was like discarding her entire existence.

     She was a new person. Her skin shed like a snake and her reputation had been wiped clean.

      She knew if not for her undesirable past, she couldn't have arrived so wondrously and brutally. With every change in the tide, she crashed in the waves repeatedly as the brisk water ran over her skin, letting the bruises buried under her skin disintegrate and vanish.

The only thing she clung onto was the memory of Finnick. She'd sit on the shore every other day and just speak out loud, telling him how much she wished he could be there to see how fast the world was changing.

Sometimes she'd cry, sometimes she didn't. Excepting had always been something she was good at but her brothers death had ruined her in a way that was beyond repair.

It felt as if some had chiseled a piece of her heart until there was nothing. She'd wake up on occasion to the chill of the breeze that seeped through the windows and she could feel Finnicks presence.