ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ- ʙᴀʙʏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇs ʙᴇɢɪɴ

༺☙༻'Baby, let the games beginLet the games beginLet the games beginAre you ready for it?'⁻ᵗᵃʸˡᵒʳ ˢʷⁱᶠᵗ; ʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᶠᵒʳ ⁱᵗ

༺☙༻
'Baby, let the games begin
Let the games begin
Let the games begin
Are you ready for it?'
⁻ᵗᵃʸˡᵒʳ ˢʷⁱᶠᵗ; ʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᶠᵒʳ ⁱᵗ

             RIVER LEPT out onto the plain, feeling the blood pounding in her ears, her eyes frantically searching for something to grab or if someone was coming at her

     She swiftly pulled a backpack off the ground, throwing it onto her back. She heard the screams of those innocent children being slaughtered left and right and weapons clashing between one another.

     The sounds made chills instantly erupt on her skin, breaking out into a cold sweat as fear consumed her. Breathing became a separate battle, trying not to panic and instead think straight.

     Her eyes landed on a trident, glimmering in the sunlight like it was calling her name.

   However, the weapon was rather close to the mouth, making the task to grab it and run a lot more difficult.

    Quickly weighing the options of life and death, she knew she needed the weapon to at least have a chance.

    Her legs sprinted towards the weapon before they came crashing down into the ground as a knife flew past her. She turned quickly, finding Clove about to throw another as her gaze burned holes into Rivers skull.

   Rivers eyes widened, quickly standing back up and moving towards the trident once again, praying Clove was distracted with something or someone else.

   When she saw a machete whipping through the air, she quickly ducked, sweeping the persons legs, sending the body to slam onto the ground.

   Her initial thought was to say sorry but scrapped it, continuing her efforts to grab her weapon.

     When she finally reached where her trident was stored, she ripped it off the rack, causing the other spears to go clattering to the floor.

    She had almost made it out of the blood bath.

    Turning around to escape, she caught a certain someone's eyes. Cato had just gotten done slashing up a body, the small weapon in his hand quickly being discarded as he realized his sword had not yet been taken.