ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ- ᴄᴀᴠᴇs ᴄᴏʟʟᴀᴘsɪɴɢ

༺☙༻'I had all and then most of youSome and now none of you'⁻ˡᵒʳᵈ ʰᵘʳᵒⁿ; ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ʷᵉ ᵐᵉᵗ

༺☙༻
'I had all and then
most of you
Some and now
none of you'
⁻ˡᵒʳᵈ ʰᵘʳᵒⁿ; ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ʷᵉ ᵐᵉᵗ

              RIVER PUT up the hologram box, awaiting the live air of Katniss and Peeta who were to deliver their speech to District 4

RIVER PUT up the hologram box, awaiting the live air of Katniss and Peeta who were to deliver their speech to District 4. It was the end of January and the Victory Tour was the most anticipated event throughout Panem.

     Cato watched as she bit her nails in anticipation and when the two Victors appeared, wearing painfully fake smiles, River knew something wasn't right.

    "To the tributes of this district, we pay our full respects. They were both strong, both having a need for the crown whether it be for themselves or family. Watching their deaths with such a brutal end was painful for many and we are truly sorry. Thank you."

    Peeta finally took a breath, leaning to give Katniss a small kiss. River knew it was scripted seeing as he was reading off of a note card.

    The cameras panned to Aster and Rivers faces shining on the large screens, two platforms set beneath, one holding Finnick and one holding Asters father.

   The man looked drained, frustrated, and saddened. His eyes held the only emotion he had left to offer, staring at the Victors with frustration but sorrow and grief of his son.

     Finnick stood with a strong expression, his hands placed in front of him. Knowing River wasn't actually dead was a relief but he still felt the sorrow radiating off of everyone gathered in the square.

      The crowd was roaring with anger. "Liars!" "Murderers!" "You killed his sister!" "They were too young!" "It's all scripted!"

     River saw a flash of hurt cross Katniss' face and she couldn't help but feel bad for the girl. She didn't ask to be there and she definitely didn't want to.