ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ- sᴇᴀ sᴀʟᴛ

༺☙༻'Family that I chose, now that I see your brother as my brotherIs it enough?'⁻ᵗᵃʸˡᵒʳ ˢʷⁱᶠᵗ; ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉ

༺☙༻
'Family that I chose, now that I see
your brother as my brother
Is it enough?'
ᵗᵃʸˡᵒʳ ˢʷᶠᵗ; ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉ

             A MONTH had passed and a knock on the door made River sprint to it, opening it to find Finnick and Annie

             A MONTH had passed and a knock on the door made River sprint to it, opening it to find Finnick and Annie. She threw herself into their arms, finally getting to enjoy their embrace.

      "We brought you both a lot of things, use them wisely." Finnick stated, hauling the bags into the house.

    "I'm so happy to see you!" Annie beamed, closing her arms around River again. "I've missed you so much." River replied, squeezing the redhead back.

     The two went back inside, leaving the door open for fresh air. "Well, Annie, this is Cato." River introduced them and she smiled widely.

     "It's nice to meet you." Cato smiled, watching as Annie squeezed her eyes shut before looking at him. "You too! You're a handsome boy." Annie laughed before River found Finnick in the kitchen.

      "So, how is everything?" He asked, popping a grape into his mouth, River wondering where he managed to get grapes. "It's so good, Finn." She felt herself blushing at the memories they had already made.

     Finnick smiled before deciding to tease her. "Well that's lovely to hear. Oh, I brought you some... things." His smirk told River what she already knew.

   As he dug around the bags, he tossed her a pack of condoms. "You're sick." River laughed, throwing it back to him. The two laughed and Finnick shook his head.

    "I'm not stupid, you're both alone in the middle of nowhere, it's like the perfect setting." River felt awkward having this conversation with her brother and she hated how right he was.

     "Well I'm afraid that doesn't concern you. Moving on, have things cooled down?" She questioned, moving the topic to something actually important.

    "Not much. It's the one thing people are talking about and with the Victory Tour coming up, it's not going away overnight." River sighed at his words, running a hand through her hair.