Human Warmth

Ayanokouji POV

I wake up with the first rays of morning sun, coming through the window of my room.

It's been several days since that incident that happened in my room. Since then, I haven't spoken to Ichinose. She, at the moment, must be confused about what happened. That day, Ichinose left my room without saying anything else, just a simple thanks, as she left with a face as red as a tomato. Seeing her like that was really cute.

For my part, I was just a little surprised that my body reacted that way to that situation. That kiss really felt great. I didn't think I would have that kind of contact during my stay here, especially with Ichinose.

While feeling the small drops of hot water running all over my body, Sakayanagi's words invaded my mind:

"Human Warmth."

N/A: Someone tell me, in which volume Sakayanagi (Loli) said about human warmth. I don't even remember what volume she said it in, I just put it because I read it in several fics.

That day, I remembered these two simple words said by Sakayanagi. Certainly, I was now intrigued to know a little more about that human warmth she was talking about.

So I investigated, usually the first to give you that warmth are your own parents when you're born. Well, it can be just the mother, who was abandoned by the father of her child, or the father, for the reason that the mother died in childbirth. I really don't know if I received that warmth from my parents, even if it was just once. I never got to know my mother, and as for that man, I doubt he showed that kind of affection for me. So now curiosity invaded me about that.

My curiosity had been invading me these last few days.

I only have two years left to feel that warmth, so the faster it happens, the more time I'll have to discover more about "Human Warmth".

Finishing my cleaning, eating my breakfast, and cleaning my room, I lay on my bed, looking up at the ceiling.

I had nothing to do, and with two days left before the end of the holidays, the only thing left for me to do was to stay in my room until those two days passed.

I looked at my phone. I had no messages, as expected. The Ayanokouji group had no plans to do anything these last few days of vacation. The last outing was 3 days ago, and I didn't attend. And now, looking for something to do to kill time, I had nothing.

- "I guess I'll just stay here."

I said to myself.

I picked up a book from the ones Hiyori lent me to kill time. The book was basically about romance... Not very interesting, to be honest, but well, I have nothing else to read.

3 hours later after starting to read the book, I had finished reading it. The book was actually quite short. I had nothing else to do, so I decided to lie down on my bed, staring at the ceiling once again.

I closed the book, leaving it on the nightstand above the other two books I had already finished. I got up and prepared my lunch, savoring it slowly just to waste time.

Again, with nothing else to do, I lay in my bed, staring at the ceiling. I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 12:30 in the afternoon. So this day, and most likely the next, would be the same: long.