The Ability of the Masterpiece (Part 2)

Kiyotaka POV

Today was the day, the day when I was going to give it my all. I was going to give it my all in this exam, and in doing so, I leave behind what I've wanted ever since I heard about this school: "Freedom."

But now, I don't care. Why? Because now I've been given the opportunity to obtain my complete freedom, in exchange for being able to stay in this school until my graduation, and also to be able to feel what I left behind long ago in order to survive the White Room: "Emotions."

If I could graduate, and recover those emotions, then I would in turn gain my complete freedom. There would no longer be white walls hindering my freedom. I could reclaim those moments that I lost because of those white walls. I could live like a normal human being. Enjoy every moment of my life as if it were the last.

To be honest, I wanted to do many things in my childhood that I couldn't. Things that for someone my age were normal to experience in every moment of their lives, and to experience them without giving them much thought. But for me, they would be new, making it a very interesting thing to experience in every moment of my life.

I just want to have a peaceful life. To enjoy life as a boy my age, and to continue enjoying it when I'm older. It's the only thing I want in this life.

"Reclaiming my freedom to enjoy it,"

Now, I find myself looking at a sheet of math questions, to be specific, the last questions which turned out to be at a university level: "Analyze the following function, tell if f is continuous everywhere. R. In the case of discontinuity, state where and explain if it is a removable or essential discontinuity."

First of all, I don't even understand the question myself, in fact, I didn't even want to, I just looked for university-level questions and put the first one that appeared, and well, I can't even confirm that they are at that level

First of all, I don't even understand the question myself, in fact, I didn't even want to, I just looked for university-level questions and put the first one that appeared, and well, I can't even confirm that they are at that level. (Sorry if I'm mistaken xD).

Truth be told, I don't have any problem in answering this question, but I decided to waste some time, looking at my bandaged hand.

Why was my hand bandaged?

Because of a person who tried to stab himself, with the sole purpose of trying to expel me. His plan had been a complete failure, although in the end, in order to prevent it, I had to let them pierce my hand.

The only good thing I can take from this is that I found out they had put a bounty on my head of 20,000,000 private points.

Quite a high figure, to be honest, an exact amount to change classes. Also, I was able to get the first-year D class to join my class for this exam.

Also, I had to act as a cook for a first-year student from Class A, so that she could be Sudou's partner. Amasawa Ichika, who asked me to prepare Tom Yum Goong, which luckily, I knew how to prepare, which led me to think that it was a great coincidence... but that's beside the point.