Swimming Pool

Kiyotaka POV

Well, after three classes since the day began, in which Hoshinomiya-sensei arrived with a heavy hangover, occasionally stumbling and slurring, we were informed that today we were going to have swimming lessons.

I'm not going to lie, I was a little excited, only for one thing, and that is: "Seeing Honami in a swimsuit."

I had seen her once, that still lingers in my memory, but now I can look at her a little better.

Is it normal to want to see her again in a swimsuit? I guess so, although I don't know why, since I saw her once.

Most of my classmates were excited about this, and I say most because Kanzaki doesn't seem to be. He was just sitting with a calm expression.

In my case, I wasn't that excited either. I usually just sat on the edge of the pool, watching my former classmates play in the pool when the teacher, for some reason, didn't show up, or when sometimes the teacher made us compete against each other.

I don't know if this applies in this class, which is most likely, but unlike the other times I competed, I was willing to give it my all if the opportunity arises.

If we are allowed to do whatever we want in the pool in this class, well, I just wanted to swim a bit, or float in the water to relax a little.

Unlike the boys in class D, the boys in this class didn't seem excited to see the girls in their swimsuits. What they wanted to do was compete to see who could break Shibata's record.

Well, that piqued my interest a bit.

Standing up from my seat, I approached the group of boys that was gathered around Shibata to ask something.

"Hey, Shibata. What's your record?" I asked.

"Oh... Ayanokouji, my record is 22.56 seconds, why?" he replied.

"For no particular reason. I was just curious to see if I can beat it."

"And can you?" he asked with amusement.

He didn't seem arrogant, rather, as I said, he seemed to be enjoying having an opponent.

"Well, I'll do my best to beat it. With that said, Hoshinomiya-sensei instructed us to go to the pool, and everyone happily went off talking amongst themselves.

In my case, I walked with Shibata and a few other classmates on the way to the pool.

Upon arrival, we went to the changing rooms to get ready, and after a few minutes, we came out, being the last ones.

"So, are you ready to compete, Ayanokouji?" Shibata asked with a playful smile, while doing some small stretches.

"Yes," I replied while stretching my arms from side to side, and occasionally cracking my neck with the help of my hand.

I really need a good massage after this.

"Oh... So you're really going all out, huh, Ayanokouji?" Shibata said as he also tried to crack his neck, which he managed to do after about 8 attempts, although mine still sounded more crackly and I did it almost effortlessly.

It seemed like he was showing off or something, but the truth is, I really needed a massage.

Could Honami give me a massage? If she agreed to give me the massage, I would also have to return the favor.

Well, it's time to go all out after a long time..

Shortly after the boys left, the girls came out of the changing rooms. I'm not going to deny it, the view was quite pleasant, especially when Honami appeared in her swimsuit, which accentuated her well-endowed figure. Unconsciously, my gaze wasn't on her chest or her large rear end, but on her smooth-looking thighs.