Introducing the Girlfriend to Mommy Haruka

Kiyotaka POV

The week passed quickly for me, and now it's the weekend. Overall, the week passed normally for me. Nothing relevant happened, except for the fact that I talked with Horikita about why I left the class.

Summarizing the conversation (the author doesn't want to write out that conversation because he didn't want to dwell on it too much), I told her that I wanted her to do things without depending on me, so that she could grow even more with the help of the rest of the class.

She accepted this, saying that she should take the reins as the leader of Class D. She also told me that most of the class hates me, especially the boys, not because I left the class, but because I am dating Honami.

Honestly, I don't understand why they hate me for that. On the other hand, the girls quickly got over their anger and had confidence that Horikita and Yousuke would lead them to Class A.

As for Kei, well, we're on good terms, although it hurt her a lot that I was in a relationship with Honami.

Anyway, I suppose the only thing left for me to do is to see if they are capable of reaching the other classes.

At the moment, I'm just focusing on one thing, and that is: "How am I supposed to introduce Honami to the Ayanokouji Group?"

A few days ago, Haruka came to my room to talk about a few things. She said that I should introduce Honami to the entire Ayanokouji group.

Honestly, I was going to refuse, as I didn't see the point in it. But until today, I can't explain how I ended up accepting in the end. I've been trying to explain that for three days now, and I still can't, which is stupid considering I have to solve much bigger problems than this.

Right now, I'm at Pallet Café with Honami in front of me, explaining to her about this situation, while diluting my coffee with the water I ordered, being watched by her with a somewhat nervous smile because of what I was doing with my coffee.

"You know Kiyotaka... You look like a child doing that."

She laughed, as she took a photo, which I didn't mind as long as it doesn't get spread, I'm fine with it.

"Well, my intention is not to look like a child. I was just curious about what would happen if I added water to my coffee."

I said.

"If that's the case, then you look more like a baby. After all, that's what a baby does."

I really don't know how a baby acts. I've never seen a baby in person, only in pictures, and I've never seen how they behave. I wonder if Honami has interacted with babies, besides her sister when she was born.

"Is that so? Do you like me seeing you in this way?"

"Seeing you like that occasionally, isn't so bad."

She smiled sweetly.

"Sigh Well, leaving my baby attitude aside, what do you think about tomorrow?"

"Well, I have no problem going... But really, do you still consider how you accepted?"

"Yes, I'm seriously considering it."

I really don't know why I can't answer myself.

I have to think about it more carefully later.

The Next Day

After a long night talking to Eva as part of the deal I made with her, I got out of bed at 6 in the morning to do my exercises to maintain my physical condition.