The White Room

It had been 2 weeks on the uninhabited island, where our protagonist had to do certain things in order to complete the tasks he had to do in order to achieve first place in the exam, and with it, reap the rewards.

He achieved every checkpoint during those two weeks, where most of them were the 10 points offered, and a few others 5 points for coming in second. To some extent, it was challenging, but not impossible for the masterpiece of the white room.

Other situations happened, but they won't be told (mainly because the author read through the last volume as quickly as possible and doesn't want to look up what happened).

One of the situations that Kiyotaka found challenging was facing the strongest student in class 2-D, Koenji Rokusuke, 5 times. Of the 5 battles they had, Ayanokouji won 3, while Koenji managed to win 2 victories against our favorite brown-haired boy.

In their confrontations, each showed, in their own way, their respect. Ayanokouji wouldn't deny that facing Koenji was something he never expected to give some of his potential to be able to face him. Meanwhile, Koenji acknowledged Ayanokouji as someone who earned his respect.

Despite losing 3 battles against the brow-hair boy, the narcissistic blonde maintained his great pride as the perfect man he claimed to be, showing that he was able to tackle an exam on his own and carry on as if nothing had happened.

For all the students of Advanced Nurturing High School, this was an exam they wouldn't want to repeat. In this exam on the uninhabited island, some will rise and others will fall.

The day when the positions of those who will be expelled and those who obtained the top three positions will be revealed.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, our protagonist, was with his classmates waiting for the results.

Kiyotaka was sitting alone, watching his classmates talk about how they did.

Luckily, no one from his class was expelled. In fact, from what he heard, everyone did well, saying that they had no problems during the exam.

As he watched his classmates, two people sat on each side of him. These people were Ichinose Honami and Kanzaki Ryuji, who were also watching their classmates.

"How did it go?"

Kanzaki, who asked that question, remembered that the brown-haired boy said he was going to get the first place.

"Good, I'm sure I got first place," Ayanokouji responded simply.

"Are you okay, Kiyotaka?" Ichinose, who knew they wanted to expel Ayanokouji, asked him.

"Yeah, I sorted out that situation.

No need to worry," Ichinose sighed at the brown-haired boy's response, and Kanzaki wondered what situation they were talking about.

Before the purple-haired girl could ask about the situation they were talking about, the acting director spoke to reveal the scores.

"So, we will announce the top three groups as a result of the special examination on the uninhabited island."

He paused for a moment and then revealed the results.

"Third place, 3rd year Group A, Nagumo Miyabi. 325 points.

"Second place, 2nd year Group D, Koenji Rokusuke. 327 points.

"First place, 2nd year Group C, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. 330 points."

As soon as the brown-haired boy's name was announced, he captured the attention and gaze of all the students.

The difference between the third, second and first place was practically minimal. If any of the three had made a mistake, it would have been the end, and another would have taken their position.