Perfect Score

Third Person POV

Class C (Next Class B)

You can see a certain boy with purple hair, laughing with a strange laugh (Kuku), while looking at his tablet, the result of a certain apathetic-looking brown-haired boy.

On the other hand, in one of the corners of the classroom, there is a beautiful girl with long silver hair, a book fanatic, amazed by the scores her book buddy achieved, which soon turned into indescribable happiness, giving a sweet smile.

On the other side, there was a certain girl with short blue hair, between surprised and angry. The reason she was angry? Even the Author-san himself doesn't know.

As for the other students, all that could be seen on their faces was complete astonishment at the result of a boy who, in everyone's eyes, had nothing remarkable about him. The only thing that made him stand out was that he could run fast, but nothing else.

"'Kuku, so that damn monster is going to be serious this year. It will be more entertaining to crush him with my own hands.

Ryuuen Kakeru, the leader of the class, and the one who made his class soon to be promoted to class B, thought, with a smile, waiting for the day he would face that monster known as:

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

"Really, my book buddy is great, he was even able to solve the Poincaré problem.

The beautiful girl with silver hair, Shiina Hiyori, thought, with a warm smile, while holding a book she normally carried to share it with her friend.

(Example of the beautiful smile that Hiyori possesses. The Angel who fell from the sky to give hope to this world.)

"That damn guy. What is hiding behind that apathetic face?" thought the blue-haired girl, annoyed. She looked to her side, and saw Hiyori's innocent smile, which made her anger disappear as if by magic.

Class A

Just like the class C, most students were surprised by the score of the brown-haired boy. Not even their queen, Sakayanagi Arisu, was able to get a perfect score.

Speaking of the mentioned, the purple-haired loli-bodied cutie, had a smile. Unlike her classmates, she knew what the student Ayanokouji was capable of, her childhood friend. She was aware that, for him, taking this exam with questions at a university level was easy.

It was just a child's play, so to speak.

-"Wow, so now he's going to get serious.

I'm not surprised that he answered the Poincaré Conjecture correctly. Fufufu, these next two years will be very fun. Although I wonder, why now?

Hmm... I suppose he wants to secure his stay here."

She laughed at that.

Now she was eager to see the surprises her childhood friend would bring, while next to her, Kamuro Masumi was looking at Sakayanagi with disgust, and was surprised by Ayanokouji's score, in first place in all subjects. Only a few, almost non-existent, were able to score over 90, so it was surprising that someone who was only known for running fast, scored a perfect score, surpassing those known for having an A rank in Academic Ability.