How to Save Someone I don't Care About?

Ayanokouji POV

I couldn't sleep.

It was 11:00 p.m. Now that class B knows about my relationship with Ichinose, it's inevitable that this information will spread tomorrow... Although, Ichinose told me her classmates would keep it a secret, so for now I can pass it off as a simple rumor.

Different things crossed my mind about the consequences that could arise in the future from this relationship in order to discover something new.

And, out of the many consequences I thought about at the time, one of them seemed surreal initially. But, the more I thought about it, this surrealistic thought seemed more like a reality. I had no doubt about it.

The thought that I initially found surreal involved being threatened with harm to Ichinose's family. My girlfriend's family.

I wouldn't be surprised if that man did such things. He did it with Matsuo and his son, so it's to be expected.

I really didn't care. I didn't care about what happened to Ichinose's mother and her sister... But then, why am I thinking about it more?

With that in mind, Ichinose would be devastated to know what happened to her family because of me. That man would tell her, and Ichinose would hate me for the rest of her life. And that... is something that I want to avoid. I don't want to be in that situation.

That would truly be troublesome.

Sorry, how would I do it?

I can't do anything here to protect Ichinose's family, so what could I do?

I don't know anyone who could protect them, the only one who could do something was Director Sakayanagi, but he has his own problems, so asking that is impossible for the moment, and it would be selfish of me.

There is an idea that I have, and it is to send Ichinose's family to another country. That man has power in Japan, but not in other countries, so,

that way they would be safe... But the problem is, how to execute the plan?

*Sigh* This turned out to be very complicated.

I didn't think of any way. I was about to go to bed, try to sleep a bit for

tomorrow and forget about this...

But, at that moment, an idea passed through my

head. A very stupid idea, which has a high chance of ending in failure....

But, we must try to stop thinking about that.

I took my cell phone and called the person that I believed was not going to help me. Director Sakayanagi.

I don't know if he can help me to contact one of the many people I want to contact. If that were not the case, then, it was pointless to keep on thinking about it more.

A few seconds after I called, finally Director Sakayanagi answered me.

-"Well?"

- "Good evening, Director Sakayanagi. I'm sorry for calling you at this time."

First, I apologized for the time I called him, But, the sooner this is resolved the
better.